Chapter 5 - Meet.... Jamine

And now!! Here is Chapter 5!!

After 5 days, I uploaded!!! :)

And so, an idea popped into my mind. What do you guys think about me writing a serious story? You know, because this story is more fun and less serious by .1 %. Even if none of you will reply, I will still do it. :P

Cause I'm that stubborn and hard headed. I just want to know how many supporters I have there that will read this story and the other one.

 P.S. Guys, don't you just find it weird that chapter 3 has a lot more reads than chapter 2? 

 And now... onto the story!! <3

Er.. story telling. Most events that will happen here have happened already, I'm telling you now. :)

^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^

     I woke up with an ear shrieking scream. And yes, in my world, ears shriek.

      Startled, I looked frantically on my surroundings. It didn't even surprised me that I woke up onto my room. I have wished this in fact, I have wished that the whole thing that happened to me was a dark magic brought by Unilever. Of course, by the underworld! What else were you thinking?

     But it wasn't. All of it was true, all of it happened. I got my answers the day after. After I screamed and screamed the day when I saw my reflection in the mirror. The old lady freaking smirked at me and told me that she was the 'Bloody Rapper' and I wasn't surprised.

     Maybe due to the fact that the impossible have happened to my life. All the black magic and voodoo that the man had. Maybe because I have been kidnapped, drugged, being watched, made fun of, controlled the next and this:

     After 'she' told me that 'she' was  the bloody rapper, I was taken away to a memory. A memory that brought reactions and effects to the balance of life.

     I was taken away to the day I was... born. (HAHA. I know what else are you thinking ;)

     The memory was not irrelevant, in fact, it changed my view of life. It wasn't a sunny day or even a rainy day. Not done in a small room or even in a big, wide room. It was not in the hospital nor in a house. In fact, the day I was born was nonexistent.

     (I know what you're thinking. How can that happen? Where was her parents? What about the epilogue? Patience, m'dear readers. I will get to that part.)

     Yes, going back. The day I was born was nonexistent. But the memory was true.

      I was taken away to the day I was born. The only difference is, I am not June. June died before the earth was created. Of course I'm exaggerating, how can she live then? My name is Jasmine. I was really Jasmine. And so, the day that Jasmine was brought to live was the day that I have saw before my eyes and it turns out that Jasmine died and June was alive.

.     None of you haven't got to the same page as I am. Let me start of with June.

      June was a happy go lucky girl. She was stunning and have blue eyes. She loved photography and she explored with it. She had a relationshit - er - ship with a man. A man that was well-groomed and dead. She had a relationship with the impossible, a creature that had not been imagined yet. The creature was immortal and in exchange for that he takes people to be a puppet, a pawn to its army.

     How did I knew this things? It just seemed to click into my head.

     Those things were the only one that was brought to me by the memory, and none else. None of my questions were answered.