Turns...

3rd March 2016.
I couldn't come out of the fact that Hina hid a secret this big from me. Life had to be spoilt when it finally attained a better state. It became two months since Hina talked to me. She kinda stopped coming to school by the first week of January, leaving me stranded. I couldn't contact her and Mr. Das is a person too busy to be disturbed. I wish that day didn't happen. The day when fate decided to sport black robes.

My mind and soul died in these two months. I really miss them. I prayed to God every single day to give me my sunshine back.

One day, I was so distressed that I was staring hard at my phone's screen, as if I wanted a miracle.

It was around 2 in the morning and I've lost my sleep months ago. I was trying to reach her in facebook, in vain. Suddenly, the screen blackened. It was the call screen. It showed me something that's a nightmare coming true for a horror movie fan.

"Private Number. I'll kill you if you don't reply!"

I began to bite my teeth after this word showed up in the screen.

"He...He..Hello?" I said. This time, with more chills down my spine.

"Missed me honey?" came a voice so sweet from the other side. This voice...The voice for which I'd die a million times for.

"How are you Hina? Are you good? How's your health? Will you be mine forever? " I asked in a haste, blinded by longing and grief.

"Easy there Ram. I'll be good. I just called to tell you that I'm having my surgery next week." said Hina.

I let out a big breath. There's honestly no other reassuring moment than this in my life. "You're sunshine is her(e) Ram. Rejoice your prayer's triumph." said brain and soul in unison. It sure felt reassuring to hear them after a couple of months which happened to go like two millennia. 

"I'll be there honey. I'll come for your smiling face and to swim in those lovely blue eyes." I said.

Little did I realise the fact that my enthusiasm couldn't be contained. "MY ANGEL'S BACK!!!!" I shouted while riding in an empty road in the death of night.

Fate finally decided to shed it's black robes...