Delusions...

1st April 2017.
Days are busy. Hina and I were tested by being bestowed upon a greater task, managing a giant enterprise. That's the display of power according to our families. Silly, but practical. Press interviews and board meetings took enough of our time. We still had time for each other. My whole life is for her....

We were invited to the all-traders meeting that commenced in Paris, France. A beautiful city, if not romantic. This was our chance to test our capabilities. Our parents sent us alone. We had our bodyguards though. Not only was the company transferred to me. His enemies are now my enemies too.

Times were happy. Office took my time in the morning. I reserved my evenings for Hina. We would spend hours in the shooting range with a new weapon each day. That's more like our kinda Romance.

"Ahem. What do you think about the Paris meeting hon?" asked Hina in an inquisitive tone. " What about it? Just a meeting. The usual." I said, casually. Hina bestowed a scorching look upon me, burning me with her blue eyes. "What would you want me to say?" I asked. "Jeez. Women ARE tough to be understood." I said. Mind and soul giggled. " Want something? Ask for it honey."  I said.

With a blushing face, she ordered the guards to stay outside the range. "First, I'd love to have a kiss. Then, a music session and later, a bike ride. Whaddya say? " asked Hina, with love flowing from her lovely blue eyes.

"I've longed for these words honey. Finally, I get them a week later. The CEO of Sharma steels surely has a will of steel. Kidding. Anything for you." said I, realising that I've been a Romeo all along.

"That's enough talk!" said Hina. With no further delay, Hina dragged me by the shirt. We had the best kiss of our lives. One was submerged inside another. There was no further thought. It was just us and the universe. We parted a couple of minutes later.

"Now, the musical!" said Hina. "Rico! Bring the thing!" I said. Rico, the guard, brought my violin and a box covered in black velvet. She didn't mind the box. "What would you have me play hon? " I asked.
"I thought you remembered. Of course, the CEO of Das industries has other concerns. " said Hina. Little did she realise that I could see through her. In a blink of the eye, I started playing the song she thought of. The shine in her eyes, the most priceless sight a man could have.

I stopped involuntarily, losing myself in her. I couldn't have enough of her. I had no control over my mind and soul. Those two directed my body towards Hina, making me kiss her glossy lips gently. She closed her eyes the moment we kissed.

"Ring...Ring..." it was my phone. Mr. Das called. "Yes papa."  I said to Mr. Das. I began calling him papa as father in law sounds too long and inconvenient. "I want the points you are gonna present in the meeting in my table, first thing in the morning." said papa. "Roger." I hung the call. She called the bike ride off.

The next day, all the necessaries were done. We left for Paris the day after. Me and Hina had a great tour of Paris and the places around it.

After a long and interesting tour, we reached our suite by the day's end. "Honey, did you open the satin box?" I asked. "Which satin box, Ram?" she asked. "The one inside the closet. It's for you. " I replied.

She ran to the closet and opened the satin box. There was a dress in royal blue and black with a note saying:

"I was inside the black velvet box you forgot at the shooting range, my dear maiden."

She was charmed at the dress. She ran to me and hugged me hard. "Easy sweet pea. I love you too." I said, giggling.

"Let's be like this forever, shall we?" asked Hina with the charming glow up her eyes.

If my life was a delusion, I'd love to be a maniac...