Katniss 2 (Chapter8)

Katniss

I walk in the room and sit down on the velvet couches. My mom and sister come in.

"Katniss, win please win" My mom says.

"I know. I know." I say.

"Katniss" Prim says.

"What?" I ask.

"Will you win?"

"I will try Prim. I will try."

"Okay" The peacekeepers come and drag my family out. I wait soon I get on the train. I take a nice hot shower. Then I bundle up in one of the blankets and look outside. I step outside too. the view is beautiful. I see tall mountains and Many forests. The landscape is great. I wish I could fly and fly away from this train and everything in it. I want to go to the forests and mountains I see. To be free of the capitol and the hunger games. To live a free and happy life. That is what I wish.

"Dinner!" I go eat. I don't listen or talk. I just sit and eat. Sit and eat. Sit and eat and eat and eat and eat and eat. Until I am full. Then I go to my room and watch the sun set. I dangle my legs off the side of the train. I watch the sky turn pink, and orange and red. Then watch the lavender color fade into the black. The stars show up. I have never seen this bright. They shine like mini suns in the sky. I see the moon, high in the sky. It is very bright. Tonight it is full. I watch it float across the sky. I start to see stuff in the stars like a man. Also a triangle. I watch the stars move across the sky like tiny bright birds. Specks of light for all to see.