Clove 6 (Chapter 21)

After getting the weapons I track Katniss, Finch and Rue. I go though the bushes. Trying not to make a sound. Right ahead of me someone runs. I have to know who it is and I run after them. I catch up and I see Finch.

"I'm not going to hurt you" I say. "I just went with the careers to get weapons" She looks over me. "I'll wake them and tell them" Finch says and walks off. I wait and then Finch comes back with Rue and Katniss. Rue hugs me. I take the weapons and put them on the ground. Katniss and Finch reach for a bow and arrows.

"Here." I say. I give 2 bows and arrows to Katniss and Finch and The other two to me. Rue picks up the slingshots. Finch takes the back pack with knives and stuffs knives into her jacket and sword belt. Katniss picks three knives for different reasons. Rue does the same. We all take a backpack.

"We are sleeping in a tree." Katniss says. I nod. Once I settle myself into my sleeping bag I quickly drift off.

***

Cato! He has come after me! I run. He bears down on me.

"You little Trickster!" He slams into me. Black.

***

I jolt awake. Dawn is just creeping in. I jump down from the tree and hunt. I don't find anything but, we don't really need it. I walk up to Finch. Wham! Something hits my head. I crumble.