Foxface 3 (Chapter 10)

I see my very weird prep crew. There names are Morgan, Logan and Gala. That are all girls. Logan is tall and has long normal brown hair. Her skin is painted so it looks like she has dark tan skin. Her clothing is brown. Her clothing is so normal. If not for the coloring of her skin, she looks like a normal person. Many people would not notice her skin is not the color it looks. Morgan has short curls in her hair. Her hair is black. She has the same weird coloring on her skin. She is wearing a black sort of a jumpsuit. Gala has medium sized hair and light reddish skin. I think I see flakes of yellow on it. Her hair is like the same color. Her clothing is that color too. It is very puffy. She is the weirdest of them. They Wash me and clean me and get the unwanted hair off me. They pull the hair off. It hurts a ton. Finally I get to meet by stylist. Her name is Ivy. She looks normal with long black hair. This black jacket and running boots. Jeans for pants. No odd skin coloring. Just normal tan.

"Here Finch." She says. She gives me a bright dress. it is very sparkly. I like it. Finally I get to see the other tributes. Clove and Cato from 2 are acting like they hate each other. We roll out. I watch everybody's chariot. 12 looks the coolest. They are on fire. After that I go to my floor to sleep. Peeling off the fabulous dress and putting on a blue one.

***

The first day of Training. I walk down the stairs to the place to train. Aqua, our training leader tells us to not hurt or kill anyone. I walk to shot arrows. I practice doing it for awhile. Soon I switch to throwing knives. Clove and Katniss Katniss and Clove? I think well they were there already. I think they would make Allies. I mean Clove is very good at throwing knives I see and they both shot awesome. I walk over.

"Hey. Want to be my allies?"

"Why Does everyone want to be my ally?" Katniss says.

"I don't know." Clove says.

"My name is Finch by the way." I say.

"Okay" Clove says.

"Why are you not with the careers" I ask.

"I hate Cato and he is a jerk" Clove replies.

"True" I say.

"He is from 2" Katniss says. Clove glares at Katniss.

"He is a district 2 lapdog. You are just a person from district 2." Katniss says.

"Okay that is settled. now let's train." Clove says. We stick together the whole training one day Clove gets in a fight with Cato.

"oh look it's the stupid kid. The kid who joined up with the girl from 12. How stupid she must be." That was my understanding of Cato's words. Clove stabbed Cato with a spear. Cato grabbed a knife and stabbed Clove but before he hit her Rue stole his knife. Aqua told Cato and Clove to stop training today. After they left I met up with Rue.

"Why did you do that?" I ask.

"Seemed the right thing to do and I wanted Katniss to be my ally. Clove was hers already so I saved Clove."

"Well if you want to be our ally you can."

"I would love to." She says.

"Great!" I say.

"I can shot slingshots and arrows. But I'm not that good at Archery. I can also throw knives but I usually miss." Rue says.

"Your still helpful." I say.

"Yeah" Katniss says.

"Okay."