Clove 3 (Chapter 9)

Clove

I meet my prep crew. May, Dopla and Greta. May is all green, Dopla is tie dye and Greta is pink and red. Her skin is a normal shade of tan. They make me look perfect. I meet my stylist Heather. She looks pretty much normal.

"Hello Clove" she says.

"Hi" I say.

"We are going to dress you in a golden dress."

"Awesome!" I say.

"Here try this on" I am given a golden dress. It sparkles a little bit. I walk to go meet the other tributes. I see Cato.

"Well freak" he says.

"I'm not a freak!" I scream.

"Yeah you are. Your also stupid, nuts, dumb-"

"I hate you!"

"Oh really? Are you a career?"

"Not anymore" I scream in his face.

"Your from 2."

"I might join the girl from 12."

"Yeah? Okay. Prove it."

"I will Cato! I will."

"I would like to see that happen." later we start training. I look for Katniss. I find her tieing knots.

"Hey" I say.

"What do u want?" she asks.

"I would like to become your ally."

"Really?"

"Yeah. I hate Cato."

"Okay"

"So?"

"Sure."

"Yes!"

"Let's learn how to make fires."

"Okay let's go." We learn many useful things. I teach Katniss how to throw knives. The girl from 5 is there.

"Hey" she says. "Want to be my allies?"

"Why does everyone want to be my ally?" Katniss groans.

"I don't know" I say.

"My name is Finch by the way."

"Okay."

"Why are you not with the careers?"

"I hate Cato and he is a jerk."

"True" Finch says.

"He is from 2." I glare at Katniss.

"Sorry. He is a district 2 lapdog. You are just a person from district 2."

"Okay. That is settled. Now let's train!"

***

Another day.

We stop at the spear station.

"Oh, look it's the stupid kid. The kid who joined up with a district 12 tribute. Oh, how stupid she must be." Cato says. I growl.

"Oh, I think she turned into a tiger." I grab a spear and stab Cato in the arm. Cato gets a knife he strikes but the knife disappears out of his hand. I hear laughing. It is Rue. She must have token the knife from Cato. Apparently the training person saw Cato because she told Cato to miss this training. She told me to too. We get in the elevator and go up. I shove Cato. Somehow he falls out of the elevator breaking the glass. I end up going to 12's floor. I run up to the roof. I try jumping off. No luck. I find another stairwell. I Quickly run down it. I stop at 2's floor. I almost go in but I hear somthing.

"Cato!"

"What? Clove is a jerk. Yeah right. She started it. She pushed me out of the elevator! You say I'm bad!"

"Well, Cato-"

"Shut Up!" I run down. I find a door labeled Gamemakers Only.

"Ummm" I say out loud. I slip inside. I see the gamemakers inside. One runs into me.

"What are you doing?" He asks.

"I got kicked out of Training. Can I watch from up here today?" I ask.

"Sure." He says.

"Great." I watch everybody. At the end of the day. I have to go back to my floor. I run up the stairs quickly. I grab a few pieces of food and run up to the roof. I sit down and lean against the door thing. I eat what I got. I stay up there. At night I see owls rise up and pick scraps off the ground. One owl comes near the training center. The owl goes through the Forcefeild thing. I pull out some scraps I have left. The owl eats them out of my hand. The owl is not brown like half of the owls nor White with black spots. It is pure white. The owl flies straight up. Soon, it is really high and it fly away. I grow drowsy watching the owls. I drift off.

***

The next day I find Katniss and Finch with Rue.

"Rue is now our ally." Katniss says.

"Cool" I say. "Let's begin Training."

Sorry it ends badly. I wanted it to end with Rue now on their team. Again Sorry.