Katniss 3 (Chapter 12)

3 weird looking Ladies stare at me. Their names are Kelly, Delay and Ruen. Ruen is all yellow, Kelly is pink and Delay is green. They mess with me. They put make up on my face and other stuff. I meet my stylist Bella. She is tye die. She gives me a black coal-like dress.

“I will set this dress on fire. Do not worry."

“Why?"

“The fire does not burn!"

I step into the chariot. Bella lights me on fire. As we come out everybody cheers our names. The careers are looking like they hate us. Which they do. After ward's we go to the training center.

I sit down on my bed and take the dress off. I take a shower. There is so many buttons. I try a few this time. Then I lay down on the bed.

***

“WKe up!"

I jump up from my bed. I must have fallen asleep. I yawn and stench o the bed. I put on my training outfit. It isblack and red. A fat stick with buttons is / next to it. I pres an button an d a. image of district 1 comes up. I think this must show images from all districts!

***

I walk over to the , knot tiring place and time knots.

“Hey." Clove says.

“What do you want?" I ask.

“I would like to become you ally." Clove sass says

“Really?"

I could not belong e this? A career wanting to be my ally. This was awesome!

“Yeah. I hate Cato."

“Okay."

“So?"

“Sure."l

“Ues

Clove seemed excited. We go make fires.

“Do you know how to?" I asked s cLove?

“Bony really."

“Okay. I will show you." j

I teach Clove hoe to make a fire. We move to the archery station. I show Clove hoe she can get better at shooting. Next we move to th w jnif w station. Clove shows me how to use a nice ewwwwww. Finch comes to our station. She smiles.

“Hey. Want to be my allies." She asks.

“Why does everyone want to be my ally?" I ask.

“I don't know." Clove s says.

“My name is Finch by the way." Finch says.

We / talk for a bit more.

****

Cato and Clove fight. Then they leave. Finch starts talking to Rue. Rue becomes our ally.

“So what now?" Finch asks.

“We train and when clove gets back we rain more. Think of what you want to do for your private session." I say.