Is is that bad that he is my step-brother? [ 1 ]

- edited -

••• Picture of who portrays Alexus in this book ^^ •••

♡Alexus♡

It wasn't the first time I have moved and probably wouldn't be the last, but now I was moving away from San Francisco where I was actually born and my Dad and Mum were born.

I was pretty shocked when my Father told me the news of us moving and guess how he did it?

OVER THE PHONE!

I know right, how could he? And especially do it over the phone and as well when I'm going into the movies and all of sudden I start crying and people are staring and the girls there start to gossip...

Gee, My Father. Don't get me wrong, I love him but seriously we're moving.

This time it isn't to the next town over it's to Detroit, In Michigan US. Like what? It's because of his new Fiancé.

This pretty, white, blonde, blues eye chick. I don't pay attention much when he talks about her, I don't even know her name that's how much I don't pay attention.

Like come on, Moving across the continent...I think? I was never really good in Geography sooo whatever.

I'm pretty good at Math and English.

I don't want to move, all my friends are here, My best friend lives here. I visit her almost very day if I can. My best friend Jessica Jones died about a year ago. A plane crash, Killed hundred's of people.

I normally don't like to talk about death's as I have been through the tragedy's of death's and too many funerals I have been too.

My Mum and Dad died, Dad in a car accident when I was about 5 and than my Mum died about 3-4 year's later if cancer; Leukemia.

I surfer from a few thing's:
• Dyslexia
• Reading issue's
• Anxiety
• Depression
• Anger Issue's

Yeah. I used to be Alexus Fargo but when Jame's adopted me, It's now Alexus Richards but now Everette because his married now, he was my Dad's best friend.

I usually call him James but for this part when I'm not talking to him I'll call him my Father. Sorry If I confused use.

I wasn't even there at their wedding, and that hurt me.

I'm a teenager, I'm not meant to move that far away and start year 11. It's now the school holidays and when we move, the school year will just begin.

Anyways I'm already packed and sitting the car ready to go as m Father hoped and smiled.

"Ready to go kiddo?" He enthusiastically bursted out. He pulled his self belt over and put it on the clip thingy.

"Ready as I will ever be." I firmly say. Father was happy, he was really happy.

The trip was long and tiring, least I got takeaway most of the time, lol.

We were here, finally.

[ By the way, I'm Sophie Adams and this Wattpad account is to me but I unpublished my so far book and changed my username & name and the auother name of this book but I'am Sophie Adams

[ By the way, I'm Sophie Adams and this Wattpad account is to me but I unpublished my so far book and changed my username & name and the auother name of this book but I'am Sophie Adams. Lots of love♡ and thank you, all of you! X ]