Is it that bad that he is my step-brother [ 10 ]

- edited -

♡Alexus♡

I was all ready for school, I was in a the perfect outfit.well to me it was perfect. Ripped Jean's and long jumper. I had shoved a black and white T-Shirt in my School Bag and I was ready to go.

I was waiting down stairs for Colton to hurry up. I heard footsteps coming down the staircase.

"Finally Colton, what'd you do? break your neck?" I beamed as I put my hand through my hair and let out a sigh.

"I'm definitely not Colton" A girly voice chirped.

I turned around and saw some Brown haired chick standing near the Table.

Who was she?

I was about to say something when a figure walked into the room, it wasn't Colton either. It was someone that my lips have also been on.

Dylan.

He looked so hot with his bed hair and with no shirt on, can I kiss him again? would that be okay?

I opened my mouth to say Good Morning but nothing came out as I saw Dylan wrap his hands around this brunette chick and kiss her cheek and neck.

How did this even happen?

I couldn't take this anymore, I stormed passed them and made my way up stair's.

"COLTON!" I screamed as I banged my fits on his bedroom door.

The door opened as I saw Colton slide on his shirt and smiled and walked passed me. I walked back down stairs to see Dylan and the chick making out. Dylan pulled off and said Hey to Colton.

I walked past them as I looked I made eye contact with Dylan. I was walking over to the door when Dylan ran up in front of me. He opened the door and smiled at me.

I barged his shoulder and walked out as I gave him a dirty glare.

The door shut and I turned around and saw Dylan walking torwards me, I sped up my pace but he didn't go away.

He grabbed my hand and turned me to face him. I pulled my hand away and looked down. Dylan cupped my cheek and pulled my head.

No this cannot happen.

I pushed his hand away.

"Alexus, what did I?" Dylan asked as he took a step closer.

Was he kidding me, he can figure it out himself. I turned and walked to the car.

I opened the door and got in the front seat and slammed the door shut. I saw Dylan walk away.

Colton opened the front door and Dylan walked in, Colton walked out and shut the door behind him and walked over and opened the passenger door and got in and he quietly shut the door behind him.

We were half way there as I let out a big sigh and placed my head backs and folded my arma across my chest.

I can't stop thinking about Dylan and her.

"So are you gonna tell me who you almost had sex with at your party?" Colton spat out, like it was a normal thing for him to talk bout sex.

"Nope." I firmly said.

"Then what's the hell wrong?" He asked concerned.

"Who said there was anything wrong to begin with? why do you even care?" I spat.