Is it that bad that he is mh step-brother [ 4 ]

- edited -

••• picture who portrays the character Peter in my book •••

♡Alexus♡

Today is the day, the big day. The day where I have to leave the house and go to hell for about 6 hours, great.

This place could be described in 5 word's; 

1. Hell

2. Torture

3. Boring

4. Hateful

5. Depressing

It was school and I didn't really want to go, at all. I didn't want to go for a numerous amount of reasons.

Firstly, the only people I know that go there is one jackass of a step-brother and his hot friend.

Secondly I'm not really good at making friends or being put up to talj to people because I'm the new girl, and all the stares.

Thirdly I don't like school period but I have to keep my grades up if I want to get into a good college to get a good career in the future.

I was not in the mood to go nor see Colton, at all. I'm still mad at him from yesterday.

I slowly got myself out of bed before someone would come charging in and telling me to get up. I had slowly put my school uniform on, I didn't really like the muscle shirt jumper so I grabbed my leather jacket instead and put it on over top.

It was cold as well. I brushed my hair and teeth in the bathroom before heading down stair's. I took step by step as my feet straddled down the stair case, Soon i'm hearing big, Loud voice's.

I sat down on the table when James and Samantha walked in from the kitchen. Colton was sitting opposite of me, but I couldn't bare to look him in the eye. 

"So we have some very exciting news to tell hse." Samantha cheers out. 

"Use are getting a divorce?" I murmured.

We just nodded and said okay in unison, copy-cat!

"Were going away for 2-3 weeks for our honey moon, and use two will be staying here. We were going to New York and then Paris." James and Samantha and yelled in unison. 

Colton and I jumped up and screamed "What!" and again in unison...

"It will give use time to bond and stuff." Samantha said. 

"Bond my a$$! I'am not staying here, alone with this jerk." I say. 

"Oi! dont talk to my Mum like that ever again!" Colton yelled. 

"Or what Colton? You and your friend gonna chuck me in the pool again?" I sobbed and looked at James before running upstairs.

I was sitting on my bed crying the last words I heard from when I was going up stairs was James said something. 

"She is going through a rough time." James said.

"Yeah, they just need to bond. We could get my sister to check up on them every 2nd day or something" Samantha had said. 

From that J was out of there, wow this is meant to be my first day going to school and the morning is already bad. Great way to a start, not

I was pretty upset but I knew how to be tough, I pushed all the tears away and wiped and splashed some water on my face.

I dried my face with a hand towel. I had to do makeup of course. I put on water proof mascara, lip balm and a small amount of foundation, I didn't really like make-up.