Is it that bad that he is my step-brother [ 6 ]

Thank you for reading.

Alexus pov:

My step brother is hot.

Wait what?

I was smiling like their was no tomorrow as I spun around someone, grasping their hand with mine. I looked up, prince charming. Is that you?

No, No and no it was not.

Colton?

My step brother...iamy Prince Charming?

He had grabbed my hand and ran and pulled me out to a bedroom. He shut the door and sat down, I sat with him and we started talking, It felt like forever.

He leaned it and I leaned in, His soft gentle lips pressed against my glossed up lips as we pressed against harder and hungrier with passion and love.

I like him, I like like my step brother.

Everything seems to go down hill my relization, Colton has now been ripped from me as he clasped his stomach, his been shot

A hoodie was thrown over my head, It was dark; pitch black dark

The hoodie was ripped off as I was strapped to a bed by my ankles and wrists.

They all came in, 5 boys.

They looked scary.

1 hour later.

I have been raped, Colton is dead and I was crying.

I was now being beaten up, They did it again.

They raped me again. Just like it happened when I was -

"AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!" I woke up screaming. I sat up quickly jumping off my bed.

A figure I ran into my room asking if I was okay, my eye sight was blurry and faint and everything was spinning.

I couldn't believe it. It was Colton...Shirtless.

His ripped 6 pack of abs standing out, his muscular body as his sleepy but beautiful eyes looked warming and concerned.

He grabbed me and was asking if I was okay.

Then I kissed him.

I kissed my step brother.

We were now making out on my bed, Thing's started to escalate.....

I woke up screaming.

"AHHHHHHHH!!!" I screamed, Great I had a dream inside another dream, Why am I getting these again.m.?

I pinched myself so many times to make sure this was real and not another dream well nightmare. I glanced at my alarm clock "2:30am" and wow. It's early. I then saw a figure swing open the door and lean against the door and switched on the light.

"What the heck Alexus! What are you doing? Are you okay." He said, it was Colton.

Wow he was being caring. for once.

"Seriously you woke me up with your screaming, you should just let me sleep instead of being a drama queen and screaming to just try and get attention, you're a physco." He added on.

Guess not.

I walked over to him, stomping my feet. I pushed him out of the door and switched off the light. I slammed my door shut and ran back to my bed and puled the covers over. I eventually went back to sleep.

Picture of Colton^

Picture of Colton^

I know it's a short chapter and I'm Sorry.

Thank Use All For Reading, Commenting and Voting.