Is it that bad that he is my step-brother [ 12 ]

- edited -

Alexus

My eyes slowly opened as pain rushed through me, my sight was kind of blurry. I remember tumbling down after I went off a small Cliff. Where am I?

I was in so much pain, how did this even happen?

I moved my arm - I cried in pain - I grabbed my phone and began to dial Colton's number.

I put it on loud speaker but I dropped my phone, I could barley keep my eyes open and I knew, that soon I would be out.

"Hello?" I heard a voice, Colton's voice. He picked up my call.

I mumbled out random words. I don't even know what I said.

"Alexus?" Colton asked.

"Colton" I managed to spit out with a crackly voice.

"What happened? are you okay? where are you lex?" Colton quickly asked sounding more concerned then I thought he would be.

"Help me" I whispered, as darkness was consuming my sight I heard Colton start yelling. I was out.

Colton's pov during the phone call

I was sititng in class, not doing me work - like always when my phone started to buzz, The teacher was writing on the board so she wouldn't see me on the Phone.

It was Alexus.

She wouldn't call me during my class and espically when it's during her class too.

for some reason this gave me insticts of something bad has happened to her.

I pressed Answer and put the white thing to my ear.

I glanced at Dylan who was siting next to me. He wasn't paying much attention, kind of dazing off. Like always.

"Hello?" I said.

I heard a bunch of mumbled random words that were hard to make out what she was trying to say.

"Alexus?" I asked.

"Colton" Alexus spitted out with a crackly voice.

At this point, I knew my insticts were right but what was going on?

"Alexus what the heck is going on?" I quickly asked.

"Help me" Alexus whispered.

What?

"ALEXUS! TALK TO ME! I shouted into the phone and then the phone cut out.

Hang on, Dylan took her outside and then I haven't seen her since she left to go outside.

I grabbed Dylan by the collar and pushed him up against the wall.

"Where is she?" I said, rage filling my emotions.

"Who?" Dylan replied like he had no idea what was going on.

"Alexus" I shoke him.

"I don't know." He replied.

I let him go and walked outside of Class, maybe it was just a prank.

But I know Alexus, she wouldn't ever pull a prank like that. Not to me. Not to anyone.

♡Alexus♡

I heard a bunch of yelling and footsteps near me, my eye's flickered opened.

I saw 2 people yelling and running towards the car. My car. One of them pulled the phone out and was now on a phone Call. They were both Girls.

"Hello?" The Lady said.