Is it that bad that he is my step-brother [ 9 ]

- edited -

♡Alexus

I woke up this morning feeling sick and terrible. James and Samantha were gone and I was stuck with Colton, Great.....

I stood up and grabbed my head, I was so dizzy. I ran down stairs. I saw some blurry figures at the table.

But at this point, I didn't care

I ran into the laundry and shut the door behind me, locking it.

I have hid them were no one would look.

Iopened up a draw. I popped out the bottom and grabbed a little box and opened it up.

I saw my pills and took 2 and swallowed.

2 white pills when I needed them, They tasted disgusting.

I was soon interrupted by a knock on the door.

"Hello? Alexus are you okay?" I heard a all to familiar voice.

I swung the door open, And it was Colton. I looked him in the eyes.

I wanted to forget everything.

"Let's have a PARTY!" I screamed barging past him and I was on my way back to my room.

A party sounded fun and exciting and I needed this.

It was already 4 in the afternoon and I had to get this party started.

I reached my room and opened the door, I ran in and grabbed my phone and started to order beer and lot's of other alcohol and I posted on Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter and Facebook that there will be a major PARTY at this house.

I set up my massive speakers in the back yard and a another pair in the lounge room.

I got a bunch of snacks from the super market and set them out in big bowls and brought hundreds of red cups.

It was about 10 o'clock and I was ready to party, people were already showing up.

Colton is not happy, he looks pissed.

I was already drunk and dancing in tables.

Loud music, the best kind.

It was good because the neighbours were on vacation and it was fun.

I was dancing and jumping around on the kitchen bench now, I was singing and chugging down the alcohol and it was so good.

"ALEXUS GET DOWN NOW!" A voice yelled.

I turned around slowly and started laughing, He looked so mad and uptight.

Colton looked so funny.

I was bursting out with laughter, I couldn't stop. I went forward and tripped and feel off the bench into some arms.

I peered up and saw Colton with a smirk and then he he bursted into laugher.

"You know Colton you have and amazing smile, Its really cute." I shouted.

I was completely drunk but what am I saying?

"Oh yeah?" Colton replied.

I leaned up to his ear.

"Yeah and I'm scared to tell you something." I whispered into his ear.

We reached my bedroom as he shut the door and placed me on my bed.

"And what that might be?" Colton asked.

I placed my hand on his shoulder as he I pushed him down to the bed and I sat on his lap.