Is it that bad that he is my step-brother [ 7 ]

- edited -

Alexus♡

So they already left and now I'm stuck with Colton for 2-3 weeks while James and Samantha have a fantastic honey moon, Bluh. Yuck. Honey moons are so clíche.

I got up early today. At the moment I'm gobbling down my breaky.

I hear some footsteps coming down the stairs and yes that was a plural more then 1 person coming down.

It's probably Dylan. Ewwwwie

I glanced up and saw 4 boys:  including Colton and Dylan. They were walking into the kitchen oh and they are shirtless. Why?

I wasn't sure who the other 2 shirtless boys were but they were not ugly.

I'm just frozen, daring at them.

Dylan sees me and smirks. I put my head down and finish up my breakfast.

I got up and went to take it to the sink and since I was looking at my bowl that was now empty, I bumped into someone. I went to snap at who ever it was but when I looked up, I just I just couldn't bare to snap at him.

I didn't see him before, But then again he is full dress as I look him up and down. He must of just arrived.

Peter.

Ugh. I smile and walk around. I don't often apologize if things arn't my fault.

I dumped my bowl and spoon in the sink and walk back up stairs.

I walk into my room and grab a book of my book shelf. I walk back down stairs and shove it in my school bag.

Since I still had like 2 hour's till school, I was walking over to the couch to watch some Tv, Aka Prison Break.

I was walking behind the sofa when I was suddenly - out of no where -  tackled over the sofa.

What the bleep!

I was now laying on the ground as someone was next to me. I could hear them breathing and considering someone did tackle me.

I look over and see Colton, laughing his arse off.

"What the heck Colton! Are you crazy? What the heck is wrong with you?!" I yelled at him.

The boys were laughing, Except one of course. Peter wasn't.

"Crazy pants." He replied.

"Crazy pants? I'm crazy pants? Dude you just tackled me over a sofa. Talk about crazy. Ugh I hope these 2-3 week's are over soon. I can't stand to be around you." I scream and get up and kick him in the rib and storm off.

Igrab my bag and coat that hung on the coat rack and opened the door.

I turned back and gave Colton a glare and I walked out and slammed the door behind me.

I started walking as I put my coat over top of me.

I grabbed my keys out of my bag and started up the car. I banged my hand's on the steering wheel before I took off.

I was about to take off when I glance back at the door and to see 5 boys running out, 4 of them were half dressed and shoving stuff in the bag.

Colton still had his cereal bowl in his hand's and the other's had toast in their mouth. Beside's Peter, He was already ready.

I started laughing, I stopped the car from moving when Colton knocked on the driver window which is were just was sitting of course.

Oh and my car had like 9 seat's so it was cool. 3 seat's in the front, 3 in the next row and another 3 in the back.