Is it that bad that he is my step-brother? [ 2 ]

- edited -

••• lots of love!! X •••

♡Alexus♡

We were here, finally.

It was about 8-9 hours but we have been driving for almost 2 days. I did mostly sleep or was on my phone.

What most of use do not know and either does my Father, Is that I had to break up with my boyfriend, tenchically we decided it was for the best because we both knew long distance wouldn't work, His name was Grant Allen and he was one of a kind...

But that isn't even the worst part of it.

I had broken - well we both decided it was for the best - I went around to his house to say goodbye. I walked in his house like I normally do; his parents were working.

I heard blasting music from his bedroom, I walked up the carpeted stair case and slowly opened the door to see him f#cking Chloe Hitchock, Aka my other best friend...well not anymore, so that happened.

Hopefull they boys in Detroit are better then the ones in San Francisco.

We were driving into McDonald's to get food for everyone. I saw my father pull into the car window a tray of four drinks. Why does he have 4 drinks? Maybe he is just extra thirsty?

"Why do you have 4 drinks?" I  questioned as I cocked one eyebrow.

"Well you see Alexus, Samantha has -"

I stopped him right there and I told him that I did not want to hear it.

So her name was Samantha. I do wonder what my father was going to say but really I did not want to know about it all because I didn't even want to move to begin with.

I shut my eyes for about 10 minutes as I was eating french fries. The commodore had pulled to a stop, I opened one eye at a time as my mouth gocked open in shock.

The house was like a mini a mansion. A big white and pearly massive house. It was beautiful, really beautiful.

We walked in is as a pretty, young, blonde girl ran up to my father and started showering him with hugs and kisses, Gross. I started to fake gag at the sight, She saw me and ran over and hugged me, I slightly hugged her back. She pulled away and went straight back to my father.

"Oh darling, your room is up stairs, 2 doors down, to the right." Samantha told me as I'm guessing she noticed i had 2 boxes of my stuff next to me.

"Thanks" I replied, I hate her. I picked up the boxes and walked up to marbled stair case.

Wow, This house was amazing. So big and so pretty. I walked up each step by step as my shoes tapped on the marble stair case, The gold railing's were shining.

I was turning around the corner when I had stumbled into a figure, a figures chest might I add.

"Who are you?" he snapped at me.

"I should say the same thing, Stranger." I snapped back at him.

"MUM!' he yelled.

"JAMES!" I yelled.

We yelled in unison.

I dropped my boxes as the boy and I ran down stairs and yelled again.

"Who is this annoying girly girl person?" The boy screamed.

Annoying? Girly girl? He doesn't even know me!

"Who is this jackass of a stranger?" I demanded.