Is it that bad that he is my step-brother [ 16 ]

-edited-
Alexus

The guys night came quicker then I expected, way quicker.

Time flew bye like a breeze.

People were already showing up with food and alcohol. Some brought video games and as Colton, Dylan I were seating up the lounge room I was getting a bowl of chips, chicken chips.

My fav!

Some of the guys that were invited were damn hot. Like for real.

I walked over to the game stand with my bowl of chicken chips and grabbed Call Of Duty: Infinite Warfare.

Just as I was about to leave, Peter and Dylan grabbed some chips, my chips.

"Excuse me?" I say. They look at me, nervously. "No, my chips." I say and push on Peter's and Dylan's chest and they fall into the bean bags Colton had gotten from the attic.

I went back to my bedroom, I left the door open because it was quite hot.

I set up my Tv and PlayStation four.

I munched on my chips as I started to play the game..If was fun.

About and hour and half past....Already.

I went to get more chips but my bowl was empty. Wahhhh

I roll off my bed and land on my feet and had the bowl in my left hand but before I left I made sure I was dressed appropriately.

I was wearing a pair of Grey tracks and a black tank hoodie top. My hair was in a messy bun and I was in red fluffy socks.

I slowly made my way down the staircase only to see my eyes pop outta my head...

Is it a dream?

A bunch of sexy guys with no shirts on and most of them were in black, grey or blue sweatpants.

Wow. Colton looks good.

Wait what?!

"Alexus, are we perving now?" A voice interupted my incredulously wierd thoughts.

I'm snapped out of my thought's to see all of them staring at me.

Omg, please stop.

The voice belonged to no other then Colton's, I am so familiar with it now that I know it's him without a peek towards him.

"Please, you wish you had the looks to be perved on." I snap.

"I already do." He day's with a smirk.

"Nah, You probably had some plastic surgery voodoo shit." I say and walk into the kitchen with a smirk across my lips.

I was getting a lot my food and a lot more variety of foods then I had before when I was rudely interrupted.

Josh had bee lined over to me.

"Heyyy," He said with a massive smile.

"Hellooo Josh. What are you up too?" I reply with a smile attached my lips.

"YO LEX, CHUCK ME A BEER!" Colton yelled. Gee if he yelled any louder frigging people from 4 blocks away could hear it.