Is it that bad that he is my step-brother [ 11 ]

- edited -

♡Alexus♡

Who is she?

Why is she here? when did they started dating and why didn't Dylan tell me?

I couldn't get her off my mind. All I thought about was his lips on hers.

Who was she?

I like Dylan, a lot.

I was walking down the corridor looking at my time table. I had Marine Studies in Lab 3, with Miss Bar.

I was soon faced into a hard figure, someone's chest.

I stepped back and looked up, thinking of him and her.

"Oi bitch! this is my boyfriend, keep your grubby lil hands to yourself!" The girl spat as she grabbed Dylan's Hand.

My Eyes drooped with sadness, Dylan gave me a sympathetic look. It didn't help anything or anyone.

"Sorry Dylan, didn't mean to touch you in a sexual way. I'll just keep my - grubby lil hands to myself" I clearly said.

"It's okay" He muttered.

"Wait a minute... you two know each other?" The chick spat out, her voice was annoying me.

I just wanted to rip her voice box out, to be honest. Honesty is better then a lie.

"Yeah of course we do. Alex meet Cheryl & Cherly meet Alex" Dylan said, he rubbed the back of his neck. He looked a little bit uncomfortable.

Well obviously he has made out with her, so he has made out with both of us? I'm starting to regret ny feelings for this dude ever so minutes.

"Isn't Alex a boys name? Are you a boy?" Cherly asked dumbfounded.

"How long have you been dating for?" I asked, trying to chanve the topic and get some real answers.

"Almost a year! Me and my baby are celebrating our one year on a yatch, his daddy's yatch" She said with squeak voice.

A year? 180 school days. Are you kidding me? I gave Dylan a cold stare.

I almost gave him my v-card & he doesn't have the decency to tell me he has a girlfriend.

Oh my gosh. I'm so stupid.

I was about to say something when I felt someone wrap a arm around my neck and rub my hair around.

"Knuckle sandwhich!" He roared.

"Fuck off already!" I said.

I looked up and saw Colton, I pushed away and gave him dirty look. I looked at Dylan and Cheryl.

They were engrossed in sucking each other's face to have seen what just happened.

"Later losers" I said as quickly as I can and sped walked away, trying to get as far as I can away from them. Right. Now.

But I was stopped, I was spun around to see Colton with a massive smirk in his face.

"What do you want from me?" I snapped at him.