Is it that bad that he is my step-brother? [ 15 ]

- edited -

Alexus's Pov:

Monday

Today is my Mum's birthday. I miss her so bloody much. I slowly get up and get ready for school.

James and Samantha were coming back on Sunday and to my dismay, Colton had decided to have a guys night.

I was heading out the front door when I was heard my name being called, Dylan.

He doesn't know I heard him on the phone.

"Alexus!" He called. "Mind if I catch a lift with you, Colton is still asleep and I need to get to sxhool early today." He added the explanation.

"Sure." I managed to spit out.

We had about 5 minutes till we reached School and it was getting awkward, to the fairly least.

"So how are you and Cheryl?" I asked, questioning their relationship.

Great question Alexus, what a grade A question.

"Not good, at all." He simply answered.

Wait - what? they are not good?

"Um? Is everything okay?" I asked.

"No, It's me. I'm in love with this other girl and I can't get her off my mind. Cheryl knows I have feelings for her and this other hirl. But the girl..." he huffed, "t-the girl hates me." Dylan explained.

"Hay! I'm sure she doesn't hate you." I said with a cheery voice.

"Do you hate anyone?" He asked me, Why would he ask me that?

"Nope." I said while I turned the car, round the round-about.

"Than maybe she doesn't hate me after all." He smiled. "You wanna know something?" He said.

"Yeah, sure." I replied.

"This girl, is the most amazing person I have ever met, it was like love at first sight and trust me it was a beautiful sight. I never knew how much I could Love someone." He smirked, "Until I met yo- her, until I met her." Dylan said, correcting himself.

He almost said "you" instead of "her"

Is he actually talking about me?

A smirk came upon my face and it wouldn't go away until he spoke again.

"So Josh, huh?" He said with a tint of anger...okay, maybe more then a tint.

"What about him, Dylan?" I asked.

"You like him, don't you." Dylan said and looked Down.

Why is he so cute.

"No." I quickly answered, to quickly. "I mean as a friend, yeah but nothing more." I said.

"Do you like anyone?" He asked, What's with all the questions?

"Umm, nah. The guy I used to like said some horrible things about me on a phone call but he doesn't know I heard him, and plus I'm only 16." I told Dylan.

"When was this?" He asked. "I'm sure he didn't mean any of them, he might of been under pressure to say those things to make another girl not be heart-broken that he loves someone else and he just doesn't want his girlfriend to know." Dylan scoffed.

WHAT?

Okay we are defiantly talking about each other now, and I'm not the only one who knows that we are. Dylan knows.