Chapter 25 - Summers

It’s been perfect. I have no other way to describe what these few days with Louis have been. Our first date as a couple was more than I could’ve ever expected. He did only nice things for me and the musical was amazing, I loved it and I know he enjoyed it, too, which made me so happy. I don’t like feeling that I’m forcing someone to watch a musical. I like that he also enjoys the things I love. This makes me feel like we can bond even more.

Besides all that, it’s just been perfect. Even if we only see each other for fifteen minutes in the day, it’s lovely. He’s so caring and sweet to me, always making sure I’m having a good time, but he’s not overbearing. I’ve never felt like that, like I’m actually important to someone, really important. He’s probably the sweetest guy I’ve ever known and even his kisses are always sweet.

Did I mention how good of a kisser Louis Tomlinson is? No? My bad, I’m sorry.

He is incredible. Sometimes he makes my head spin and the world disappear with just one kiss; others he kisses me like I’m the most precious creature in existence and he’s afraid he might break me, and others it’s just like he can’t get enough of me.

Needless to say I’ve never felt like this before with someone. And it’s because he’s so great, he treats me so well and because he makes me feel like the most beautiful woman every day is that I’m the most scared I’ve ever felt. I’m lucky he likes me, really, because he’s one of those guys you only find in books. I swear, it seems like some writer made him up and he came to life and to me. He’s not just a good guy, he’s a gentleman. The day I meet his mother I’m going to hug her and thank her in name of all human kind for raising the best man alive. If my dad were alive, they would share that title.

Louis has his flaws, too. He’s not that patient and he gets frustrated easily. I noticed that when we were playing Xbox one day and he also hates losing, but probably that fired spirit makes him so immersed in the game. Also, he’s quite obsessive. He’s working really hard on enhancing his endurance so he can resist a whole  ninety-minute game. He trains so hard that I’m afraid he’s wearing himself out. He’s not getting enough sleep, I’m sure. He wakes up really early to train and still stays for another hour on the field after the practice is over. I can’t always stay to make him company, which only makes me worry more because if I have so much to do for Uni, so should he. So when does he find time to study?

I haven’t voiced my worries to him yet because I’m just observing, gathering evidence but I think I’ll soon ask him to take it easy. He needs to balance everything, he can’t jeopardise his major because of football. I know it’s important, but so is his major.

But even if he has those flaws and maybe many more, he’s still a good person, a good man and that’s priceless. I don’t care about his flaws because they are not that terrible and  they make him the person he is and that person is making me fall so fast and so hard. I know I have a tendency to fall in love quite easily, but with Louis it’s even easier.

Sometimes when I see him on the field I wonder how is it that I never noticed him before. Even if he wasn’t this good before how is that I didn’t notice his energy? His passion? But at the same time I like that he didn’t catch my eye for the player he’s on the field, but for the man he is in his life. He helped me in a complicated situation and always respected my space and that I needed time. He never pushed me and that’s something that tells you a lot about his character.

And it’s because of all those things that I’m so scared. Scared that someone else will take him away from me. I’m afraid I won’t be able to keep him by my side. I’m afraid that he’ll get tired of me and push me away like Ryan did.