Chapter 27 - Summers

Chaper 27 - Summers

I really love this dynamic we've established with Louis over the month we’ve been a couple. We like to spend time together but we overcame that phase when we couldn't take our hands off of each other. I know it was probably very awkward for Jamie and Harry to see us snogging every five seconds. In our defence, we were holding back for more than three months. It's a lot of sexual tension that had to be released. Now, to my friends’ delight, Louis and I leave all display of affection for when we are alone. When we are in public we limit ourselves to hugs or holding hands. Nothing outrageous. Yes, sometimes we kiss because we're a couple but it's normal now.

I like that now we are kind of a group. Louis, Harry, Jamie, sometimes Gerald, and I. No, we are not super close and al besties with one another, but we can hang out together sometimes and have fun without anyone feeling left out. Nor even Harry who's still single and can't stop complaining about it.

I also like that all his team know we are together and consider us an item. I can't explain really why but that pleases me. I just wish more people would acknowledge that Louis and I are together. And when I say more people I mean the cheerleaders. I've seen the way they watch Louis with hungry eyes, like they can't wait to get their paws on him. It sickens me and it scares me because it reminds be of Ryan and how things ended up with him. I'm afraid the story will repeat and I'll lose my temper.

I try to tell myself that things will be all right, that I have nothing to worry about because Louis won't even give those girls the time a day, but I can't help it, I have my insecurities. And my temper.

Seriously, how's that some girls are so cheap to throw themselves to someone's arms, even if he's taken?

Five minutes, that's all it takes them to be all over Louis. I just go to the toilet for five minutes and when I come back Louis is surrounded by three girls in very few clothes. All of them are giggling and touching him lightly on the arm, leaning closer and batting eyelashes as if they had something in their eyes. Disgusting if you ask me. And it makes me so furious to see my boyfriend being cornered by those three harpies. But the worst part is that Louis doesn't even look uncomfortable. He smiles and makes them laugh.

I can't move, I just watch them as a clench my fists and feel my temper swirling and heating inside, ready to blow up. I try to cool off and even my breathing but every time one of those girls laugh or touches him I see red.

Why? Why can't they stay away or be a bit subtler? He has a girlfriend for crying out loud! And his girlfriend is around. Don't they have shame? Seriously, this is really pissing me off.

By when I can move again I’m imagining in my mind the way I’ll bitch slap those girls to stay away from my boyfriend. You can’t flirt that shamelessly when I’m around. Or even if I’m not around! Any girl with decency wouldn’t do that because I’m sure they know he has a girlfriend now, they just decide to ignore that fact.

“Excuse me,” I say with gritted teeth when I’m next to one of them. Louis looks at me and smiles brightly and happily, completely ignoring the girls he was laughing with before. I don’t smile back, I’m also mad at him. “I’m trying to get to my boyfriend but you all are blocking my way.” I make sure to emphasise the word ‘my’ just in case they forgot Louis is with me.

“We were just keeping him company since you abandoned him,” one of them says, one with black hair and green eyes. She kinds of remind me of Megan Fox and that’s not a compliment.

“I was in the toilet but you didn’t miss the chance to pounce on him,” I snarl and she gasps before smiling sickly sweet at me.

“Blimey, the girl has temper,” the same girl says and the other two snicker. Then she turns to look at Louis and shamelessly winks at him. Right in front of me! “Call me once you get bored.”