PROLOGUE

Harley was laying in bed with her 3 day old baby girl, Lucile Ivy Quinzel. Lucy has her fathers eyes, nose and lips. "You'll probably have my personality." Harley said with a chuckle. Harley kissed Lucy's nose, causing little Lucy to start crying. "Shhh. It's okay. I was just showing my love to you." Harley said.

Joker walked in and saw the cute moment. "Hey your mom is here to get her." Joker said. Harley sighed. "Okay." Harley said handing the baby to Joker. "You know we're doing this to protect her?" Joker said. "I know puddin." Harley replied. "I love you baby-doll." Harley said to Lucy.

Joker went down stairs to give his only daughter to her grandmother. Joker was in tears. "I know we were never on good terms, but this beautiful ,sweet thing is my daughter. Not only mine but your daughter's, daughter as well. She is mine and Harley's only hope." Joker said wiping his tears. "I know." Harley's mom said and walked out with Lucy in hand.

That was 16 years ago. Lucy is now finishing her sophomore year in high school. Has a job as a mechanic. Harley fell into a deep depression after giving up Lucy. It was the only way to protect Lucy.

Harley laid in her bed holding a picture of Lucy. "Some day baby-doll. Some day my Lucy." Harley said and went to bed.