ONE

Lucy's POV
I was getting to class on my last Monday of my sophomore year. I'm so excited! My junior year will be my best year.

I walked into my honors geometry and sat in my normal seat. I look at my friend Kaitlin. She and I are the only 'outcast' in honor courses. The final bell rang. Class started. "Look depressed." I told Kaitlin. "I am. I wish I didn't care about school but I have to prove the assholes in this school wrong. Prove them I'm not a slut like my mom. Prove them that one day I'm going to have a big house, an in ground pool and a best friend named Lucy by my side." Kaitlin said.

"Not a fucking chance loser. The moment you graduate high school you'll be on the streets just like the slut you call a mother." The school bully, Tim said. "Fuck you Tim." I said. He looked at me with a smirk. "Now little short shit. Just who the fuck do you think you're talking to?" Tim asked. I looked him straight in the eyes. "I clearly fucking talking to you." I said sternly. "You've got a big mouth short shit." Jack said. "Your point is?" I asked. Time and Jack looked at each other and smirked. "See you after class shot shit."

The bell rang and Tim and Jack looked at me. I ran out I the class room as fast I can. Tim and Jack caught up with me. "Where the fuck do you think you're going short shit?" Jack said pushing me against the lockers. "Fucking mother-less bitch." Tim said as he pushed me. "I maybe a mother-less bitch, but at least there is someone who loves me." I said. Tim looked at me shocked. "You bully me because I have a motherly figure who loves me. You don't. Yours beats you because she wished she should've swallowed you." I yelled again. The whole school looked at me with pure shock. No one has stood up to Tim like that. Tim pushed me to the ground and and kicked me.

Kaitlin put me in on the counter of my bathroom. "You shouldn't have done that." She said. "I was sticking up for you. Is that a fucking crime?" I said. Kaitlin rolled her eyes. "You're going to get yourself killed with that mouth of yours." She said.

I walked out of the bathroom to my living room. I picked up an old picture of my mom and looked her features. "You have your dads features." I herd my grandma said. "Something tells me you have your mother's big mouth." She said observing my eye. "I guess some people hate hearing the truth." I said. My grandma smiled. "Your mother use to say the same thing. She was bullied her sophomore year just as you." She said and hugged me. "Can you show me mother after I was born?" I asked. My mom looked up. "I'm going to start dinner." She said getting up. There's something she's not telling me. I'll figure it out one day.