TEN

Lucy's POV
I was laying in the floor,awake, thinking about Shawn. His chiseled jaw, his brown eyes. That laugh, reminded me of... Robbie. Wait, Robbie, I can't move on so quickly. He died like 3 weeks ago.

I was too deep in my thoughts I herd a bunch of screams. Must be a new prisoner.

I went back in my thoughts when all of a sudden, the door explodes. I started screaming. I felt a hand on my back. I look up and saw my mom. I was so fucking happy. "Mom!" I yelled and hugged her. "Lets go home." she said. We ran to dads car and speed off.

Joker's POV
I was driving in silence, when I herd a light snore. I turn and see Lucy asleep on Shawn's lap. I saw the way he looked at her; its the same way I look at Harley. I turn back to the road. I'll have a talk with him when we get home.

I pull up to the house and look at Lucy still asleep on Shawn's lap. I gave him a dirty look. "I'll put her to bed." he said quickly and picked her up and took her in the house. I watched as he was being gentle with holding her. "He loves her." Harley said. I sighed. "Yeah but he just met her." I said. "I had just met you when I had fallen in love with you. Now look at us, we have a child, a bat that chases us and are the craziest people that live." she said. I chuckled at that thought. 

Shawn's POV
I laid Lucy down on her bed and looked at her and noticed how beautiful she is. Her lips, her black hair, and mostly those green eyes she has when she's awake. I just met the kid and I'm in love with her. Which should worry me because she is the Jokers daughter. I shut Lucy's light off and closed the door as I left.

I went in the hallway and see Joker standing there. "Hey I tucked her in." I said. He still looked at me as he walked closer to me. "Listen you better treat her good or I will kill you." he said as he walked past me. Holy shit, I just shit myself.