FIVETEEN.

SHAWN'S POV
I walked in the house and saw Joker and Harley on the couch. "Where's Lucy?" I asked. "I thought she was with you." Joker said. "No. I said I was in love with her and she ran off." I explained.

The tv went off, then turned back on. A boy with a leather jacket and a mask came on tv. "Hello Gotham. My name is Tim. Some of you know me. Some of you don't." He moved and there was Lucy and Kaitlin tied up back to back, knocked out. "Lucy." I said.

"Thats right. I have Lucy Quinn and her best friend tied up. I planned on killing them. Live. On. Tv." He said. At this point, we were all pissed at this Tim kid. "Don't touch my daughter again asshole." Harley said. I looked at Lucy. She opened here eyes and winked. Little shit.

Then the tv went black again. "Okay now. I'm going to let Lucy kill him this time."

LUCY'S POV
I woke up, tied to something. From the looks of it, someone. "Kaitlin?" I said. She sniffled. "I tried to stop him." she said. "It's okay. I'll get us out of this." I said. She nodded. One thing Robbie taught me when he was alive. How to untie knots.

I swiveled till Kaitlin and I got free.

Meanwhile...
JOKER'S POV

We sat in a delivery van in front of a ghetto looking house. A woman drunkenly walked out of the house. "Now." I said. Shawn drove into the house. I started shooting. Shawn ran to find Lucy.

LUCY'S POV

I heard shooting. I grabbed a gun. "Kaitlin grab something to kill with." I told her. She grabbed a crowbar. The doorknob shook. I cocked the gun.

The door busted open. Showing Shawn. I smiled seeing his face. "Run." He said to us.

Me and Kaitlin ran as fast as we could. "Kaitlin go home. I'm gonna go get someone."

I ran to a weird looking place. It looks creepy. Then an awful smell. I look down and see a lot of acid. I looked at it. It looks so weird.

As I was focused on the acid, I heard a gun cock. I turn to see Tim. I sighed. "You won't give up. Won't you?" I said. "No. I won't. I actually do love you Lucy. I really do. I can't though. I can't love you. You're the daughter of Joker and Harley Quinn. They can't know I use to bully you.p"

As he was talking, Shawn and my mom were walking behind with guns. "Tim, why kill me when you can watch me kill myself." I said. Mom and Shawn looked at me, confused. "Tell Shawn I love him." I said and jumped.

As I was falling, I heard a gun go off.

I splashed I'm the acid and saw black.

HARLEY'S POV

Shawn looked like he was gonna cry. "She's not dead." I stated. He looked ate confused. "She's very much alive." I said jumping after her.

I pulled her up. She had purple hair with red tips, Snow White skin.

I pulled her out and walked her to the car as she slept on Shawn's lap.