FOURTEEN

LUCY'S POV
I was getting ready for a mall date with Shawn. "Ready sexy girl." Shawn said grabbing my ass while kissing my neck. "Yes... Daddy" I said with a smirk. Shawn gave me a dirty look with putting on a different shirt. "Keep that shit up I dare you." he said with a smirk. I bit my lips with a smile. "Thought so." Shawn said.

---------------------------------------------

While we were at the mall I got a bunch of revealing clothes. To show I'm a bad ass, the type of of bad ass that's doesn't like to be fucked with. "I have an idea." Shawn said with a smirk. I look up at the tattoo shop and smiled. "Wanna get matching ones?" he asked. I smiled and thought. "Why not?" I asked.

I was sitting in the waiting chairs looking at the tattoos. "Lets get a yin yang." Shawn said. I looked at him confused. "You be yin and I be yang." he said. "Okay. But where should we get them?" I asked. He looked at my ring finger like it was the most fascinating thing on this planet. "Lets get them on our wedding fingers." he said. I looked at him funny. "Shawn we aren't even dating. Why say something like that?" I asked standing up. He looked hurt. Like I just broke his heart. "Lucy, when I first saw you in that cell at Black Gate. I fell in love. Fell in love with your brown hair, blue eyes. Nice thighs. When I got to know you I fell in love with your smart brain. Your fascination with cars. I love you Lucy." Shawn said.

I was dumbfounded. Didn't know what to say. I was still in love with Robbie. "Umm I'll be right back." I said and ran out

---------------------------------------------

I ran till I couldn't no more. I sat on the side walk to catch my breath. I was falling for Shawn but still had feelings for Robbie. "He's dead you fuck nut." I said with tears forming in my eyes. "You just lost a got who actually loved you. You fucking blew it." I said.

I went to turn around and was knocked on my ass.