SIXTEEN

Warning. Some smut and last chapter. (Daddy kink)

LUCY'S POV
Dream Sequence
I woke up. Robbie is laying next to me on his phone. "Hey cutie." He said. I didn't say anything. I just stared. "You know you're pissed. Let me just tell you one thing. You're not the only one grieving. Shawn is too." He said. I looked at him, confused. "What do you mean?" I asked. Robbie sighed. "Shawn is my brother." He said.

I sat confused as all fucking hell. "Well I should let you get back. You're not dead, unfortunately." Robbie said walking away. "By the way." He said. "That acid you fell in. The same acid, your mom and dad fell in. So now, well you'll see when you wake up." Robbie said. He came up and kissed me.

Flashback: Joker hiring Shawn to break out Lucy.

3rd POV
She is my daughter. I just got her back." Joker told Shawn. "I understand but why do I have to do it?" Shawn asked. Harley and Joker looked at each other and sighed. "She was with Robbie when he died." Harley said.

Shawn looked down in shock. He was heart broken that he lost his family that he just got back. "What do I have to do?" Shawn asked. Joker smiled. "All you have to do is pretend to be a doctor and get her out." Joker replied. Shawn looked at Joker. "How much?" Shawn asked. "100,000,000" Joker said. "Deal." Shawn replied.

I woke up next to Shawn, who looked like he had been crying. "Shawn. Stop crying you pussy. I'm not dead. Yet" I said. He smiled as he played with my hair. "You look so fucking different." He said. "Robbie said the exact same thing." I said. Shawn smiled and kissed me. "I miss him too. Your dad told me." Shawn said hugging me.

I looked at Shawn. I saw a bit of Robbie in him that I've never noticed. "Lets go down stairs." Shawn said. "Lit." I said.

As Shawn and I were walking down stairs. I walked passed the mirror in the hallway. "Holy fuck!" I said in udder shock.

I had red hair, with purple tips and pail skin. "You like?" Mom asked. "I love it." I said. "Good because this is who you are now." My dad said.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Me and Shawn spent the whole day together. By that, I mean we laid in my bed and watched a movie. I was laying on top of him, while he was shirtless. "Hey, Lucy." Shawn said. "Yeah." I replied. He chuckled and said, "kinda horny." He said laughing. I laughed as well. "Well don't mind if I do." I said taking off Shawn's pants.

We started kissing as Shawn took my clothes off. "Fuck daddy." I moaned. "Shhh. The goons are still here." Shawn said. I laughed. Not gonna lie, Shawn has a big dick.

Shawn, grabbed my ass, then spanked it. "Fuck." I moaned. He chuckled. "Now time to fuck you." He said and laid me on the bed as he entered me. "Fuck." I moaned. He thrust into me slowly. Then he went faster and harder.

"I'm cumming." I said. "Me too." he said. I came around his dick. He pulled out and I sucked it. "Fuck baby. Suck daddy's cock." I deep throated his cock. He pulled my hair. "I'm cumming princess." He said. I still sucked. He came in my mouth. I made eye contact with him as I swallowed. "Holy shit." He said.

He laid on my bed next to me. He pulled the covers over us. "I love you Shawn." I said. "I love you too Lucy." He said and kissed my forehead.

This is who I am now
I Lucille Quinzel. Daughter of Harley Quinn and Joker. Girlfriend to Shawn.

I am now Gotham's newest villain and I fucking love it.