TWO

Lucy's POV
I was walking the halls of my last day of school. I kept my head low and avoided any glares. "Lucy!" I herd a deep voice say. I look back to see Tim. "What?" I asked opening my locker. "You busy this afternoon?" he asked. I looked at him. "I insulted you yesterday. You are fucking crazy to ask me out. No I'm busy. I have a job. J. O. B." I said cleaning out my locker. "Oh I'm sorry. I actually bullied you because I liked you." he said. I gave him a weird look. "Oh okay." I said. "Lucy can you give me a 2 chance?" Tim asked. "I'll think about it." I said shutting my locker and walking away.

Tim's POV
Dumb bitch has no idea what she got herself into when he insulted me yesterday.

Lucy's POV
I was getting in my last costumer. "Okay what's up?" I asked. The guy rolled down his window. The Joker. "Shit!" I said falling on my ass. "Hey it's okay. Just an oil change." he said. "O-okay." I said getting up. I got some oil and put some in the oil tank. "Th-that will be, tt-wenty dollars and forty cents." I told him. He handed me 2 twenties. I handed him his change.

As I was handing Joker his change I herd a gun shot. I look around and saw Tim with a gun and bottle of whiskey. "Tim?" I said giving Joker his change. "You're dead." Tim said and shot again missing me. My boss walked out and with a gun. "Lucy go home." my boss said. "Y-yes sir." I said. "Ill take you home." Joker said. "Okay." I said getting in the car.

I am legit sitting in the Jokers car. Holy shit. This was not on my sophomore bucket list. "So how old are you?" Joker asked. I hesitated. "I'm 16." I said. He chuckled. "So you a Freshman Sophomore?" he asked. "I'm just ending my sophomore year. Tomorrow is my last day actually." I said. "My wife Harley was bullied her sophomore year." Joker said stopping at a red light. "So was my mom." I said. I looked down hiding the tears. "You okay." Joker asked. "Yeah just never knew my mom. She died before I could meet her. Same with my dad." I said. "I'm sorry." Joker said.

We pulled up to my grandmas house. I realized something. "Hang on. I didn't tell you my address or where I lived." I said. Joker looked at me. "Is there something you know?" I asked. He looked at me. "Your name is Lucile Ivy Quinzel. You were born January 17, 2001." Joker said. I looked at him nervously. "You're more insane in person." I said walking out of the car.

I walked in the house with tears in my eyes. "Lucy is everything okay? Your boss called and said you were threatened. Are you okay?" my grandma asked. She looked concerned. "Lulu?" she asked. I wiped my tears. "How dose Joker know my full name and the day I was born?" I asked. My grandma looked at me shock. "You saw Joker?" she asked. I nodded. "Lucy. You're old enough to know about your mother and father now." she said. "What about them?" I asked. She looked at me and it was silent for a moment. "Your mother and father are Gothams most vile villains. Harley Quinn and The Joker." she said. I looked at her for a moment and walked up stairs not saying a word.