FOUR

Lucy's POV

I went to work the next morning to quit my job. "Really Lucy are you sure?" he asked. "I'm pretty positive." I said. He looked at me. "Okay I'll send your check in." he said.

I drove to mom and dads house to see a boy working in his car. I walk to the door. "Hey cutie." he said. "Fuck off." I said. "You got it. " he said back. I just rolled my eyes and walked in.

As I walked in I saw Poison Ivy sitting on the couch with my mom. "Hi mom." I said. "Hey sweety." she said. "Is that little Lucy?" Poison Ivy asked. "The one and only." I said. Ivy smiled and hugged me. Then the boy from outside came in. "Mom I have no idea how to fix your at. God knows what Harvey Dent did to it." he said. He looked at me and winked. He also had shaggy brown hair and emerald green eyes. He's about 6'3 6'4, something like that. I rolled my eyes at him because he seems to have a big ego. "Robbie this is my daughter Lucy and Lucy this is Poison Ivy's son." mom said. I looked at him. "Yeah we met outside. Fucking pig." I said walking back outside.

Harley's POV
"The hell did you say to her?" I asked whisper shouting. "I called her cute that's all." he said. "Robbie you have to be careful of how you approach her. She is very insecure." I told him. "Okay. I'm sorry I didn't know."

Lucy's POV.
I was looking at Ivy's car. I lifted the hood and saw the engine had a hole in in and her tires were messed up. I walked back inside the house to let Ivy know. "Hey Ivy your engine has a knife slash in it and you're tires are fucked up. I don't know how the fuck you didn't die from that but I'm going to get you a new battery." I told her. She smiled at me. "Thank you sweetie." she said. "You're welcome." I told her.

I was in the auto shop when I saw him... The man who took me from my parents. Harvey Dent. I pulled out my blade and hid it behind my back. I walked up behind him dead legged him and then stabbed his arm. "You know who I am Dent?" I asked. He shook his head in fear of me. "I'm the spawn of the people you ratted out. You took me away from Harley and Joker now I'm going to take you away from your family." I said and slit his throat.

I was in shock. I looked at the man behind the counter. He started calling the police. I grabbed Dent's gun and shot the man behind the counter. "Oh my god!!" I said and ran out.

I got in my car and drove back home. I was so scared I called my dad.

Joker: Hello?
Lucy: DAD!! I just killed 2 people.
Joker: WHAT?!?! WHO?!?!
Lucy: Harvey Dent and the guy behind the counter of the auto parts store.
Joker: How did it feel?

I pulled over to the side of the road and though. It felt good to kill to kill the man who opened his big mouth about my mom being pregnant with me. It felt good to kill the man who was going to rat me out. "Dad. It felt so fucking good."" I said to him. He chuckled. "That's my girl." he said. "Now come home and brag to your mom and Ivy about it." he said. I smile and drove home.

It feels so good to be bad.