TWELVE

Bruce Wayne's POV 

I was getting ready for the gala I was hosting. I just want this to be a normal one. Hopefully Joker and Harley Quinn are not breaking the law. "Dad, you know that Lucy chick we put away and broke out?" my daughter Samantha asked. "Yeah, the one that threatened you after the poison Ivy and her son got into an accident." I said, recalling that moment. "Well get this, that girl is the spawn of Harley Quinn and Joker." Sammy said. "Lucy?" I said. "You know her?" Sammy said. I looked at Sammy. "Your mother was pregnant when I found out a spawn of the most evilest villains was going to be running around Gotham. Harvey Dent told me three days after I found out I was going to have you. Harley and Joker got rid of Lucy before I got to them." I told Sammy. She looked at me weird. "So a girl lost her family for god knows how long because why?" Sammy asked. I hesitated for a moment. Looking into this 16 year olds eyes. The eyes her mother had. "Harley killed your mother." I said. Her eyes were watery. "I'm sorry." I said. "Its fine. At least it wasn't you." she said. I hugged Sammy tight. "Now lets go out there." I said.

Lucy's POV

Shawn drove to the gala at Bruce Wayne's house, I looked at Shawn the hole time. He was so damn good looking. "Lucy were here." my dad said. I got out of the car and got my weapon of choice. A baseball bat. "Lets go."

I heard Bruce in a middle of a speech when I walked in. "Hello Bruce Wayne." I said. He looked at me scared. I heard people whispering. "Where's Batman?" I asked. No one answered. "He's on the guest list, but not here. Not here to stop us." I said. I walked forward. "Or what if he is here and we don't know it? What if he's up at that podium? What if this is his house?" I asked. I got weird looks. "The night I was taken by Batman, Bruce Wayne was in the same club as I. The Bat mobile was down the street. So how could Batman knew where we were what street I was on? Unless Superman told him..." "ENOUGH!!" Samantha yelled as she slammed her fist. "What? Dose my presence annoy you? Because I have a mom and you don't? That's another thing. is it weird your mom died the same time mine killed BatWoman?" I said. Samantha came to attack me, only to be held back by Bruce. I laughed at the situation. "Yeah, you hold her back now, but wait till you put the Bat costume on, you let her kill innocent men who had nothing to do with anything." I said. I walked away, only to stop, "Just wait till I get my proof Batman." I said walking out.

Bruce's POV 

I took my tux off pissed. "Dad, she knows." Sammy said. "I know kid." I replied. "What are we going to do?" she asked. I thought long and hard. "We have to tell Gotham." I said.