EIGHT

Joker's POV

I had Shawn next to me. "Shawn all you need to do is be a fake doctor. Talk to her and get her out." I told him. He looked at me skeptically. "I do it but you owe me." he said. "What do I owe owe?" I asked. He looked at me and smirked. "$100,000." he said. I looked at him. "Deal." I said and shook his hand.

Lucy's POV.

I was laying down on the floor with tears in my eyes. I heard the guards come in. I looked at them. "Chow time." one guard said. "I'm not hungry." I said. They looked at me. "Why not?" he asked. "Because I'm not hungry." I said. "Okay." he said as he walked out.

I still lied on the ground with sadness still present in my eyes. "I want my mom" I whispered to myself. I closed my eyes and dreamed of Robbie not actually being dead and coming to rescue me.

Lucy's Dream.
I woke up in a room. I was so confused on where I was. I was in my dress I wore the night Robbie died. I was almost in tears. "Hey baby girl." a voice said. It was Robbie with his white button up shirt hair messy pouring some alcohol in a class. "Robbie I had the weirdest dream..."
"Oh baby that wasn't a dream. That was real. This is a dream." He said. I started crying again. "Lucy. I want you to move on. I know you never got to tell me that you love me. I love you to the moon and back." He said. "I love you." I said with tears in my eyes. "I love you too baby girl but please move on from me. I know there will be another man that will love you more than I did. That won't be afraid to express his love." He said. He got on his knees and wiped the tears in my eyes. "I also want to tell you that your dad is making a plan to save you. It's gonna take time but he is coming to save you." He said and kissed my lips. "I love you but you have to wake up." He said.

I woke up and saw the guards walk in with a man in a white doctors coat and glasses. Shit.

A/N: Guy's I shit you fucking not I was crying when I wrote Lucy's dream. Fuck. I hope you guys like this update and like the fact that I updated. I'm making this authors note long to compensate that fact I wrote a short chapter.