1.0 《finalizing》

Sunday, August 21st 2016

"Thanks for watching today's vlog! Please be sure to like, comment, and subscribe. Keep on smiling! Byeeeeee!" I end my vlog with my signature outro.

I post vlogs on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays. And I post singing videos on Sundays. And you can imagine how hard it is to get that much footage in Minnesota. Thats why I am moving out to LA tomorrow. Well, that's not the only reason.

My best friend, Alex, lives in LA with David Dobrik and some other guy. I haven't met either of them.

I also am best friends with Liza Koshy. We were online friends but met when Liza came to Minnesota for a week to film.

We still talk at least once a day, no matter how busy we are. I got David's phone number from Liza so I can finalize where I am staying and how we are going to surprise them.

"Hey, David! It's Hailey!" I exclaim as he picks up the phone.

"Hey, Hailey! You are still coming tomorrow right?" He asks.

"Yea, of course. I just wanted to figure out how I am surprising him and where I am staying." I explain.

"What time does your plane land?" He wonders.

"Around 6pm. It's a 3 and a half hour flight." I tell him.

"Ok, so Alex and I have to go film a bit at 5, but we should be at the apartment soon after you get there. And for the sleeping arrangements, we have an extra bedroom that we use when our friends come over. You can use that for as long as you need." He explains.

"That is great! I can't wait to meet you and see Alex again." I laugh excitedly.

"To surprise Alex, you can go to our apartment and wait in your room. Our other roomate will be there. And you don't mind if a record it for the vlog, do you?" He asks nicely.

"Yea! I might vlog it too though." I tell him.

"Oh, thats right! I forgot that you vlog. We basically have the same schedule, so thats cool!" He exclaims excitedly. I laugh in agreement.

"Well, I have to finish packing. I will see you tomorrow, David!" I say.

"Ok, bye!" He says before I hang up the phone. Time to call Liza to see if she can pick me up.

"Aye, Liza!" I shout as she picks up the phone.

"Aye, Hailey! I am so excited for you to come tomorrow!" Liza shouts back.

"Me too! Just a quick question, can you pick me up from the airport tomorrow? David and Alex are busy shooting a bit.

"Of course I will! I am not busy tomorrow, so we can hang out until the boys are back." She offers.

"Yay! I have to go finish packing but I will see you tomorrow! Byeeeeee!" I happily added.

"Byeeeeee!" She says before hanging uip the phone.

Ok. Now its time to finish packing up. I check the time.

Its only 4 o'clock. I didn't think I would have time to film a video but I guess I was wrong. I will just finish packing afterwards.

I set up my mic and camera. I am pre-recording this so I can have time to hang out with everybody and unpack.

"Hey, guys! It's ya girl, Hailey here. Today, I am going to be singing a cover of Galway Girl by Ed Sheeran." I start my video with my intro.

(Video attached at the top is how her voice sounds.)
(AND yes, I know this takes place in 2016 and Galway Girl hasn't been released yet, but just pretend.)