11.0《heart attack》

October 8th, 2016

The past couple days have been awesome. Alex and I aren't officially dating, but I'm hoping he asks to be his girlfriend soon.

Lizzie still hasn't told Jake that she likes him, even though she said she would do I days ago. But, I plan to go over to the Team 10 house later to ask Jake if he likes her and to see Tessa.

I'm sitting on my bed, scrolling through Instagram and I see a killer clown video. I'm am deathly afraid of clowns ever since this madness started. I hesitantly press play. After a few seconds, the clown start chasing the people and I get so scared I through my phone into my bed.

I pick it back up because I hear a notification. A text from Alex.

××××

Alex😚❤:
Hey, do you wanna come over to Gabbie's with us? David just wants to film some stuff for his vlog 😂
2:57pm

Hailey😘❤:
Is this just an excuse to hang out with me? 😉😉
2:58pm

Alex😙❤:
Maybe it is, maybe it isn't... 😏
3:00pm

Hailey😘❤:
Can I ride with you guys? I don't feel like drivingggg.
3:00pm

Alex😙❤:
I'm taking my own car, so yup. See you in 20 😘
3:01pm

Hailey😗❤:
K 😂
3:02pm

××××

20 minutes later, I hear Alex knock on the door. I'm finishing up my makeup.

"Come in!" I shout from my bathroom.

"Hey boo." Alex greets me, walking into the bathroom.

"Hey, Alex. I'm almost done." I say, doing my eyeshadow.

Alex just watches me in deep thought. What could be going through that brain of his?

"Done!" I happily exclaim, jumping off my counter. Yes, I sat on the counter to get closer to the mirror, so what?

I wrap my arms around his neck and he puts his hands on my waist. I give him a kiss on the lips, making him smile.

I grab my purse and we leave my apartment.

"Have you seen Lizzie around at all?" I ask Alex as we walk to the elevator.

"I think I saw her leave earlier. I'm sure she is fine." Alex calms me down.

"She is probably with Jake! I'm texting her right now." I squeal as the elevator doors shut, causing Alex to laugh.

×
Hailey💩:
Where are you? Didn't see you this afternoon.
3:26pm

Lizzie🐍:
At the Team 10 house. Just hanging with Jake.
3:28pm

Hailey💩:
HAVE YOU TOLD HIM YET??
3:28pm

Lizzie🐍:
Not yet...
3:29pm

Hailey💩:
Your such a wimp 😂
3:30pm
×

Alex and I reach the car. We get in and start driving to Gabbie's apartment.

Alex puts his hand on my thigh while he is driving. I look at his hand with wide eyes but I soon calm down.

"I'm so glad. I really like you, Hailey." Alex looks over at me when we get to a red light.

"I really like you too." I say before grabbing his face and giving him a light kiss.