15.0《party》

I furiously knock on the Team 10 house door.

Tristan opens the door, with a confused look on his face. I push past him and walk inside.

"Jake? Are you here?" I shout.

"He's outside." Tristan chuckles.

"Thank you." I smile at him.

I walk to their backyard and see him filming his vlog.

"Can we talk?" I interrupt him, with an angry facial expression.

He motions for the camera guy to shut off the camera.

"Listen, if this is about your sister-" Jake starts.

"It is about my sister! How could you do that to her. I thought you guys were something special. But I guess I was wrong, seeing that your a cheater." I angrily scoff.

"It was just a crazed fan that got into the house. I didn't mean to hurt her!" Jake sadly says.

"Well you better make it right!" I point at him.

I walk through the house, trying to get to the door. Before I get there, a guy walks down the stairs and blocks me from leaving.

"And who might you be?" He says with a wink.

"Hailey. I suggest you move." I try to get around him.

"Your pretty. Wanna go upstairs with me?" He asks in a creepy tone with a slur. Clearly he is tipsy or drunk.

"Sorry, I am taken. Thanks for the offer though!" I sarcastically exclaim.

I make it around him, but he does the unthinkable.

He. Slapped. My. Butt.

"Excuse me?!" I shout at him. I see Jake walk inside, confused to what is going on.

He steps backwards, taken back by my actions. "Anthony!" Jake walks up to who I assume is Anthony.

I also look up to see Tessa standing upstairs, looking down at the doorway.

"Don't touch me again!" I shout in his face.

I slap him across the cheek, and walk out of that crazy house.

I get into my car and I am so mad. I cannot believe I let Lizzie get into such a horrible situation. I am such a bad big sister.

I drive back to the apartment complex and open the door to Alex's apartment. It was unlocked.

"Hey, guys." I smile, walking to the couch and I sit next to Alex.

"Hey, Babe." Alex responds. Lizzie is talking to Heath.

"Can we talk in your room privately? I just want to talk to you about something." I ask Alex nicely.

"Sure, let's go." He stands up and I follow him to his bedroom.

"Promise not to freak out?" I ask as he shuts the door. He nods for me to continue.

"I was at the house Jake lives in, and Jakes friend came up to me. He wouldn't let me past him to get to the door. I eventually go past him, but he slapped my butt." I explain with a sigh, sitting on the bed next to him.

"Are you alright?" He asks in a caring tone.

"I'm fine, I'm fine. It's just I am a horrible big sister to Lizzie. I should have stopped her. I should have saved her from that heartbreak. She deserves so much more than Jake." I start to tear up.

"It's not your fault, she has to learn from the heartbreak. It looks like Heath and her were hitting it off." Alex points out.

"They would honestly be so cute. And we know Heath wouldn't hurt her. He's a nice guy." I chuckle.