3.5 《add on》

I wake up when a few people come into the room. My vision is still pretty blurry. They hear me stirring in the bed they have me on.

"Oh my god! I was so worried!" Liza runs to me and gives me a hug.

"Hailey, what happened? Are you alright?" Alex kneels down next to the bed.

"I'm fine, can we just go home? I will tell you when we get there." I ask.

"Yea, let's go." David agrees.

I try to stand up, but I wince in pain. Alex notices, picks me up, and carries me bridal style.

"Thanks Scott and Kristen! Bye!" I shout as we walk out the door.

Alex and I get into the backseat of David's car.

I feel so violated. Why would someone do something like this? I didn't do anything to him. Who knew a night of partying could lead to this? My head is throbbing, my legs are killing me, and my stomach hurts so bad.

I lay my head in Alex's lap and he doesn't stop me.

Alex figured I was tired when we got to the apartment, so we decided to wait until morning to explain.
×××

August 24th,  2016

I wake up at 10 am, still in pain. I stand up and able to walk, so that's a plus. I walk out to the living room to see Alex sitting on the couch, playing on his phone. I walk over to the counter and eat a banana.

"David and Dom aren't here. Are you going to tell me what happened?" Alex asks very kindly and comforting.

I just start pouring out tears and run to hug Alex. "Hey, hey. It's alright, I'm here." He softly assures me.

We sit down on the couch and I lay my head on his shoulder.

"I got upset at the club, so I ran out. I planned on walking back to the apartment but some guy beat me up. I got a ride to Scott's house and I blacked out on their doorstep." I explain.

"Why were you upset?" Alex asks. My heart starts beating fast. Why did I say I got upset?

"Some girl named Corinna was being rude." I sigh.

"She's so annoying." Alex laughs. His response make me smile.

"Do you want to go get some lunch?" He asks.

"You bet I do!" I excitedly exclaim.

That was the last day I saw Alex.