8.0 《la bound》

After a long airplane ride, we arrived at LAX. My sister is so excited. After getting off the plane, I get text from Alex telling me to come to the boy's apartment when I get back.

"So, do you want to meet some of my friends?" I ask, waiting for our luggage to come around.

"Yes! Will Liza and David be there?" Lizzie asks.

"Most likely. I might have to talk to Alex when we get there, so just stay away from Dom." I explain, grabbing my suitcase.

She laughs nervously. I'm sure she's seen the vlogs.

I'm honestly pretty nervous about talking to Alex. I guess the fair thing would be to give him a chance to explain.

When I'm with Alex, I just get tingly inside. We could make each other happy. Even though he's been pretty careless, I just need to give him another chance.

I called Tessa earlier to come pick us up and drop us off. She said she was bringing Jake with him. Don't get me wrong, Jake is a great guy, its just he isn't for me. Maybe while we are here I can do a little match-making for Lizzie....

We got our bags and waiting outside. Within a few minutes, a red car pulls up with Jake looking out the window.

They pull over and get out. "Hey, Hailey!" Jake and Tessa shout at the same time, causing them to look at each other weirdly.

"Hey guys!" I greet them, giving them both a hug.

"This is my little sister, Lizzie. She's staying with me for a little while." I introduce her.

"Hi, I'm Jake and this is Tessa." Jake says pointing to himself and Tessa. Jake gives Lizzie a wink, causing her to blush. Hmm...

"Thanks for giving us a ride. I need to get to David's apartment." I tell them. I get in the passenger seat while Jake and Lizzie sit in the back.

"Jizzie! Jizzie!" Tessa and I chant as she starts driving.

"Shut up!" Lizzie says, covering her face.

"So, guys. I'm giving you the exclusive, I'm making an original song!" I announce.

Tessa and Jake cheer. "Yay! I can't wait!" Tessa squeals.

"Me neither!" Jake agrees.

The rest of the trip to the apartment complex, we joke around, Jake gets Lizzie's number, Tessa and I jam to music, and we talk about our lives.

"Thanks again, text me later!" I thank them as we both get out of the car. They drive away about thirty seconds later.

We are still standing in the same spot for a good minute before Lizzie says something.

"Are we going to go in, or...?" Lizzie speaks up.

"Oh, yes, let's g-go." I laugh nervously. We walk up to Alex, David, and Dom's apartment but stop at my apartment to drop our luggage off.

I stand in front of their door, just like last time, debating if I should knock. Before I get the chance to, Lizzie goes in front of me and knocks.

Almost immediately, Dom answers the door. "Well, hello there pretty lady. How can I he-" Dom stops as he notices I'm standing behind her with my eyebrows raised.

"Oh, I assume your with her." Dom guesses and Lizzie nods her head. He backs up, allowing us to walk in. Liza walks to the hallway just as we walk in.

"Oh my god, your back!" Liza squeals, giving me a hug and then gives Lizzie a hug. Liza and Lizzie met when I met Liza.

David walks in, confused and sees me next Liza. His confused look turns to relief and he runs into a hug.

"Hi, David." I laugh, hugging back. He releases and looks at Lizzie. Dom is in the room at this point and Alex walks in.

"Everybody, this is my 18 year old little sister Lizzie. Dom, don't hit on her or touch her." I tell them, causing everyone to laugh, even Alex.

"I'm David." He introduces himself, shaking Lizzie's hand.

"Hey, Lizzie. Nice to see you again." Alex adds and gives Lizzie a hug.

"Right back at you." She laughs, releasing from the hug.

"Hey, um, Hailey. Can we talk in my bedroom?" Alex asks.

I nod and follow him to his room. "I'm here and ready to listen. Explain please." I say, crossing my arms, which helps me stay calm. Alex locks the door so nobody walks in.

"Corinna pinned me against the wall and kissed me. I kissed back because I was upset, but it meant nothing to me, Hailey. I like you more than a friend, and I would like to see if a relationship would work. I promise I won't run away from my problems again." Alex rants, tears in his eyes.

I cup his face with my hands and look him straight in the eyes. "I like you too, Alex." I confess, crashing my lips onto his.

Kissing Alex felt like a bunch of fireworks were flying through the air. It's like it was a kiss straight out of a movie.

We break for breath and just admire each other. His blue eyes melt my heart.

"Hailey Williams, will you go on a date with me?" He asks, his blue eyes staring into my blue eyes.

"Of course I will, Alex Ernst."

Published: October 25, 2017
Words: 885

A/N: It finally happened? Do you think it will last? What do you think will happen next?