12.0 《koda》

October 9, 2016

I wake up in Alex's arms. I just look at Alex's face, waiting for him to wake up. Taking in all his features, the way he snores quietly is so cute.

While I'm thinking, Alex opens his eyes. "It's rude to stare, you know." Alex speaks with his raspy morning voice. I giggle in response and sit up.

I grab my phone. It's 9:30am.

"Are we still going for breakfast? I am so hungry." I ask.

"Yes, just a few more minutes." He whines, pulling me by my waist to lay me back down.

"Alright. Only a few minutes." I laugh.

After about 10 minutes of cuddling, we decide to get up and get ready.

I put on a comfy-cute outfit and do some light makeup.

Alex went over to his apartment to get changed. Now, I just wait for him to come back.

I hear the door open and close, hoping it's Alex. But instead, Lizzie walks in and sits on the couch next to me.

"Hey. Sorry about last night. Jake hung up the phone before I could say anything else." Lizzie apologizes.

"It's all good, so can you tell me what's going on with you two?" I wiggle my eyebrows jokingly.

"Fine! Jake and I are dating. He asked me to be his girlfriend yesterday. I really like him, Hailey." She explains.

"YES YES YES!" I jump up and down on the couch.

"Please, just don't tell anybody." Lizzie begs.

"Can I just tell Alex? Pretty please." I beg.

"Only if you tell me what's going on with you guys." She crosses her arms.

"Him and I are going to breakfast. I'm hoping he gets the guts to ask me to be his girlfriend." Hailey quietly says, just in case Alex is nearby.

"Yay!" Lizzie says.

A few minutes of chatting, Alex walks in the apartment.

"Hey, you ready to go? Oh, Hi, Lizzie!" He asks, then notices Lizzie.

"Hey, Alex. Have fun, guys!" Lizzie says before Alex and I leave the apartment.

××××

After breakfast, he suggested we take a walk. I agreed, of course.

Suddenly, Alex tells me to close my eyes. He hands me a sleeping mask to cover my eyes. I hesitantly put it on, thinking that it was some kind of David prank.

I hear footsteps, making me a little nervous. "Okay, sit down." Alex laughs at something while telling me what to do.

I sit down on the sidewalk. "Ok! Take it off!" Alex excitedly exclaims. "I swear, Alex. If it's a snake I'm going to kill you." I nervously laugh. I hear David's laugh, so I get extremely nervous.

I take it off to the the cutest puppy I've ever seen! I notice David recording us. I honestly don't care at this point. It's so cute!

"It's a happy prank!" David shouts.

"Oh my god..." I squeal, picking up the puppy.  He is wearing a bow around his neck with a note. Curious, I take it off and read it. As I read it, Alex stands next to me.

Will you be my girlfriend?

"Of course I will!" I jump up and kiss him passionately with the dog leash in my hand.

"Woo!!" Alex cheers after we release from the kiss.

I start tearing up as I look at Alex, who is now holding the puppy. "What are we going to name her?" I ask, while walking back with David to the apartment.

"How about Koda?" Alex suggests.

"Perfect!" I agree. Alex hands me Koda and I hold him like a baby.

"Awe.. look at the cute little family." David jokingly says, running up ahead and recording us.

Alex and I laugh. I can't believe I can call this boy my boyfriend.

"Oh no! What if they don't allow dogs in the apartments?" I gasp, wondering if I saw a rule about it.

"No, I checked. Calm down." Alex laughs.

We get to the apartments shortly after. "Thanks for a date I will never forget." I laugh, heading to my apartment with Alex trailing behind me.

"That's extremely cheesy, but your welcome, Babe." Alex says, emphasizing on the word 'Babe'.

"Alright, Babe. I will see you later." I said, kissing his lips. I walk into the apartment and see Lizzie in the same spot as she was earlier.

The dog leaps out of my arms and runs to Lizzie. "Oh my god!" Lizzie squeals, causing me to giggle.

"Is he yours?" Lizzie gasps.

"Yea, Alex gave me her when he asked me to be his girlfriend." I calmly say, picking at my nails.

"YAY! We should so do a double date." Lizzie suggests. I laugh and go to my room, with the dog following me.

Oh, crap. I knew I forgot to do something. I have to go get the dog supplies.

(day will be continued on 13.0)

Published: January 6, 2018
Words: 800+

Quick A/N:
I know a lot of you do not like Jake aka Lizzie's boyfriend, but just wait to see what happens. I'm not a huge fan of him either. And regarding the Logan Paul situation, I do not like what he did at all. What he did was disrespectful. Anyway, Logan will be in the next chapter. It was written before all of this stuff happened. So, I apologize in advance.