6.0 《dancing》

September 24, 2016
××
It's been a while since the night I talked to Alex. I rarely talk to anybody in the vlog squad but Zane and Liza.

I've went to two sessions of this advanced dance class and everyone loves my dancing. There are so many talented people in this class, it's unbelievable.

Today's class is over and I go get a drink with my new friend Tessa Brooks, who I met in last week's class.

"Hey, do you want to come with me to the Team 10 house? We can maybe hang out and talk for a little bit." Tessa offers.

"Sure! But can we get some Starbucks first?" I ask with a smile.

"You know it!" She laughs.

After Starbucks, we walk to the Team 10 house.

"Hey guys! Is anybody home?" Tessa shouts as we walk inside.

"I'm here!" A voice shouts from the kitchen area. We walk over to the kitchen.

"Jake, this is Hailey. Hailey, this is Jake. Hailey is my friend from dance class." She introduces us.

"Hey, I know you. Your that YouTube with the amazing voice from Minnesota!" He complements causing me to blush a little.

"Yea, that's me." I laugh, pulling my camera out.

"Is it alright if I film?" I ask politely.

"Sure fam." He laughs.

"Hey guys, I'm at the Team 10 house with Jake and Tessa!" I record the intro and a quick montage.

Tessa and I go to her room. "So, tell me more about you." She says.

"Well, I know the vlog squad. I'm friends with most of them." I try to start the conversation.

"Oh, David's Vlogs. I've watched a few." She giggles.

"I kinda like Todd. Do you know if he is single?" She adds.

"He's a single pringle. Want me to give you his number?" I giggle at the blush on her face.

"Yessss!" She laughs, dragging the 's'. I give it to her and she sends a quick text.

I text Todd, telling him I hooked him up with a great girl. "So, do you like anyone?" Tessa wonders.

"Eh, I used to like Alex, but he messed it up. We were best friends and I miss him." I confess.

"You should try to talk to him. We could have a double date!" She suggests.

"Yea, I think I will. By the way, I ship Tossa so hard." I laugh, causing her to blush and playfully punch my arm.

×××

I'm finally going to talk to Alex and the boys. I am standing outside their apartment door nervously.

I knock on the door and hear ruffling inside. Nobody answers, so I open the door. They usually keep it unlocked.

When I open the door, I see Alex pushed up against the wall, making out with some girl. The sight causes my heart to break. I gasp and cover my mouth, causing tears to fall.

They pull away quickly and the girl turns around.

"Are you freakin kidding me?! Out of all the girls it could have been, you choose that bitch?" I scream, causing David and Dom to run out of their rooms.

They see me for a split second before I run. David chases me and catches up with me.

He grabs my wrist, making me stop. He pulls me into a hug and I just sob. I release after a minute.

"Thanks, David. I will see you later." I run into my apartment.

I grab a notebook and sit at my counter and write my feelings into a song.

I hate the way, you, go back and fourth, slamming doors, making off the last time

I hate the way, you, shove me off, let me down, you come around for the good times

I hate the way, you, oh, I hate the way

I stay up all night, say I'm just fine, I don't know why

××××

"Hello?" The voice says after picking up the phone.

"Hey, Bruce. Any chance of recording a late night session? I just wrote a new song and I don't have much time." I explain with a sigh.

Bruce Wiegner is Carly's boyfriend, a great singer, and a great producer.

"Sure. I'm pretty bored anyways. Stop on by so we can get a rough draft started." Bruce agrees.

"Thanks so much. I have the emotion for it right now, so why not? Be there in 20." I respond before hanging up the phone. I grab my suitcase and throw it into my car and drive off.

I get there and sing my heart out. Bruce agrees to help me with the music and editing aspect of it.

After the last recording, I check my phone for the time. My flight is going to leave soon. I grab my belongings causing Bruce to stop editing and look at me.

"Where are you going?" He asks curiously.

"I'm heading back to Minnesota for a day or two. Just don't tell anybody where I'm going, okay? Alex will just try to follow me." I roll my eyes at the thought.

"Alright, see you later." Bruce says, standing up.

I walk over to him and give him a hug. "Send me the progress, if you can." I say, walking out of Bruce's apartment.

On my way to the Airport, I post a photo on Instagram:

7M LIKES 3M COMMENTShaileywilliams: It's been average, LA

haileywilliams: It's been average, LA. 🖐 See you again soon.
-
@lizakoshy: no no no! Don't leave!

@ernst: I'm sorry, Hailey. Let me explain.

@haileyisbae: Hailey, we love you. Whatever is going on, please remember your fans are here for you. No matter how bad it gets.

@daviddobrik: Let him explain, Hailey. I'm not his biggest fan either but give him a chance.

@haileywilliams: I was going to give him a chance, but I'm sick of it. LA just isn't for me rn. I will miss you all. Sometimes you just have to let go. @daviddobrik

@lizakoshy: Please stay in touch with me babe

@zane: BBY WHAT DID HE DO NOW? IMMA BEAT HIS ASS

@user2: we are here for you 😘

@corinnacopf: slut

@ernst: stfu @corinnacopf

-

Minnesota is my home, it's where my family is, and it's where I'm going.

Words: 950+
Published: August 26, 2017