3.0 《clubbing》

August 23rd, 2016
×××××

I wake up in my bed, hearing the front door open and close.

I guess Alex carried me into my room.

Something you should know about me, I am a light sleeper. I check my phone and it says 4am. I hear thumps on my wall.

I quickly grab something to use as a weapon. My pepper spray will have to do. What? It's LA, you never know when you will need it.

I walk out of my room slowly. I turn the corner to see Dom, who is clearly drunk, and a girl making out against the wall outside of my bedroom.

I scream, grossed out by the sight. "What the hell, Dom!" I shout in a quiet tone, trying not to wake anyone.

They immediately jump off of each other,  but go back at it after a few seconds. I spray Dom in the eyes with the pepper spray. He grabs his face in pain.

Something gently touches my shoulders making me jump. I turn around to see a sleepy and angry Alex with a baseball bat.

Alex walks up, pulls the two apart, shoves the slightly drunk girl outside, and shuts the door. "Trust me, Dom. You are getting an earful tomorrow." Alex mumbles in Dom's face before walking up to me and giving me a high five. Probably because I sprayed him.

I drag Dom by his ear to him and Alex's bedroom. I push him in and shut the door.

I go to my room, get on the bed, and fall asleep quickly.

××××

12pm, same day

I wake up again to David and Alex walking into my bedroom. They are whispering about waking me up with a bull horn. I pretend to sleep until Alex got closer. I slap him in the face, causing him to jump back.

"Got cha, bitch." I laugh hysterically. David and Alex laugh with me.

"So, why did I hear weird noises last night? " David asks Alex and I, pointing the camera at us.

"Dom came home last night, drunk, at 3am with a girl. They were making out against the outside of my wall." I explain.

"She sprayed him with pepper spray." Alex laughs, remembering last night.

"That boy is gonna be sorry." I say, getting an idea and heading to Alex and Dom's room. David and Alex trail behind me. I grab the bull horn on the way out.

"IT'S PAYBACK TIME, BITCH!" I shout, blowing the bull horn. I get on his bed and jump. Meanwhile, David and Alex are laughing their socks off.

I walk out to the living room, acting angry for the camera. I put my leg through a white coffee table for the joke. I look at Alex acting out his character.

"That's my bestfriend!" He cheers in a praising way, engulfing me in a hug. I walk back to my bedroom.

I pick up my phone and see a text from Liza.

Little Brown Girl:
Come over to my place to get ready for the party ASAP.
12:27pm

I text back, telling her I'm on my way.

"Well, I'm going to Liza's to get ready for the Karaoke party tonight." I shout, telling the boys.

"We don't have to be there until 6!" Alex walks in, laughing.

"Well, it's a party. So, I have to get an outfit, do my makeup, do my hair, choose a pair of shoes... Should I go on?" I say in a sassy tone.

"You win, you win. I will see you tonight!" He says, walking out of my room.