14.0 《pranks》

I wake up to a vibration coming from my phone, that is in my pocket. We must have really crashed last night.

I see Kristen, Liza, and Gabbie dangled on either the other couch or a chair. I feel like they should sleep a little more. I turn on my phone to check what was so important that it woke me up.

Just a snapchat from a random friend. I decide to check my friend's stories.

Looks like they all had a pretty big boys night last night. I get to a video of Alex, Zane, Scotty, Todd, and Heath chugging beer on David's snap. I cover my mouth to stop the laughs when I see the next post on Heath's snap. It's a video of Heath slurring as he tries to show what he did to Alex.

(picture1)

I guarantee that Alex will not be happy about that. They probably all crashed at their apartment. I have to wake the girls up and go see this.

"Guys, you have to wake up." I shake all of them, one at a time.

They grunt but sit up. "What time is it?" Liza asks, rubbing her eyes.

"It's noon. I saw on the boy's snapchats that they had a hardcore party. Let's go wake them up." I grin evily.

Suddenly, they are perk up hearing that news. "I have air horns." I suggest.

"Yes!!!" Gabbie shouts.

I grab the air horns and grab my vlog camera. "Hey guys! So, apparently the boys had a big party last night when we had our girls night and we plan to blow air horns to wake them all up." I explain to the vlog.

"Now, your really turning into David." Kristen states. I do my best evil laugh, causing them to laugh.

We walk to David and Alex's apartment when I realize something.

"How are we going to get in?" I gasp, standing in front of the door.

"I have a key!" Liza quietly squeals.

"Yes!" I whisper-cheer, giving Liza a high five.

We sneak in quietly, we have our air horns in the air. I noticed Alex passed out on the kitchen floor, Dom at the desk, David on the couch along with Zane and Heath, and Scotty and Todd on the floor near the porch.

We all silently laugh. I count down with my fingers. 3....  2.....  1.....  go!

The sound of the horns fill the apartment, causing everyone to wake up in pain. Not just in their ears, but from their heads from the major hangover. "Babe!" Alex, David, and Scotty cry at the same time.

Zane and Heath groan, and throw a pillow or blanket over their heads.

"Gotcha!" Gabbie shouts, causing Zane to look out of the pillow. ship ship ship

"That was exhilarating!" Kristen squeals, running over to Scotty.

"I'll get the Advil and water." Liza sighs with a laugh, walking to the kitchen.

I walk over to Alex and bend down. "Do you want to go to my place for some quiet?" I whisper to him.

His eyes open and he smiles weakly. I grab his hand and pull him up. Liza comes back with the stuff and she hands two of the pills and a water bottle to me.

"We will be taking these to go. Bye guys, have a good morning." I say with a chuckle as I walk Alex out of the apartment.

"My head hurts, babe." Alex complains. I hand him his water and Advil. He swallows them without hesitation.

I unlock the apartment and bring him to my room. He plops down on my bed. I try to walk out but Alex grabs my wrist.

"Cuddles please." Alex playfully says with a cute smile. How could I resist?