Not Helping

"Hey, T!" I turn around on the heel of my foot to be met with a pair of blue eyes.

"Hey Ashton, aren't you busy with your popular squad?" I ask, as we walk to his locker.

"You are my popular squad!" I stop, confused. Did he just call me popular?

"I am so not popular. Just because i have way more followers than you on instagram...just means im more tumblr than you." I laugh at my slick comment.

His smile fades. "Why would u say that.." I should've known he has a fragile heart.

I pat him on the back not knowing what else to do. "Im sorry, i mean, it was only a joke bro."

He laughs. "I know, its just a prank bro." I kick his foot and head to my locker.

As i come up to my locker i see her. Shes right there. What i did to lose her...i dont really have a clue. We were perfect. She was my best friend and now she hates me for a crime i didn't commit. Alie, my old best friend  who i would do anything for.

"Excuse me.." I say trying not to make eye contact with her.

Alie and her friends move. She isn't the popular mean girl type. Shes more of a shy, quiet girl. Shes super nice, but i dont know what happened to make her avoid me.

*Ring Ring*

I start walking to 1st period. Gym. I dont have many friends in this class but i got Jazie, Elyse, and ReRe. They're kinda my 'squad'. But I just wish i had more classes with Ashton, hes like my best friend. No one could replace his humor.

  *5th Period*

5th period...my favorite. French. It truly is my favorite, its the only class i have with Ash.

"Hey T, saved you a seat." I turn my head to see Ash waving me over to a seat right beside him.

"Hey keep it down, I hate when people have a reason to look at me." I quickly sit in my chair.

"Who wouldn't  wanna look at you?" He flirts. He flirts with literally all his friends. This isnt new. Its kinda just him being nice.

"Thanks but no thanks." I laugh.

"No prob, its what best friends do." Thats the first time he has actually called me his best friend. I could get used to this.

"Best friend?" I ask, looking over at him.

"Unless you dont like lables." He smirks.

"No no, this ones fine." I smile. We both laugh.

As the teacher starts talking, i start to doze off into my own world.

What if  Ash likes me...i mean would that be so bad? Its kinda just like me, Ash, Kay, and Adrie. Thats kinda like my group. But would it ruin things if he started to like me? He could easily start liking guys too. He is bisexual anyways. But i guess the real question is..do I like him? Probably not. I mean, we are just friends, best friends. I can't do anything to put that at risk. Plus, Kay likes him and i cant do that to her.

*Ring Ring*

"Okay class, remember the homework!" Wait, we have homework?! Well, its not like i ever do it anyways.

"So T, are you going to that Galaxy skate tonight?" Ash pulls out the school Galaxy night paper.

I sigh. "Of course im going. Why?" He acts as if im not the one that started the skate night on fridays.