Werewolves Are NOT Real

*T's POV*

Run. Run as fast as you can and dont look back. 'Vampires aren't real, vampires arent real.' I repeat this as i run trying to get away from the monster chasing me.

"You're right." I hear a deep voice say behind me. "They aren't." Then i see it.

A big black wolf the size of a grizzly bear standing in front of me. I would be lying if i said he didnt look like he was ready to tear my head off. And trust me, he could if he wanted to.

I back away from it, and put both my hands up in surrender, "please dont hurt me." I dont get to speak anymore because the terrifying creature lunges at me.

  I gasp for air as a jult up. The same nightmare i have been having for the past week. Never finishes, never changes. Werewolves arent real, werewolves aren't real. I repeat this trying to reassure myself that, that is so.

   Knowing im never going to get anymore sleep, i check phone for the time. The bright light shielding my vision from all else around me. 4:30. I groan as a frown tugs at my lips. Unlocking my phone, my frown soon turns into a smile as i see a text from Brandon.

  Brandon: Are you up?

  I check to see what time he sent that. Only to be surprised that it was only 3 minutes ago. Not hesitant to reply i say,

  Me: Yeah, probably not going back to sleep.

  He doesnt take long to reply

Brandon: Yeah, i had a bad dream too.

  I didnt tell him that it was a dream? Choosing to ignore it, i text him again,

Me: What was it about?

His next text had me looking around the room warily.

Brandon: Do you believe in...Werewolves?

Me: No..

Brandon: oh okay. So...what was your dream about?

Me: Werewolves.

Brandon: I thought you didn't...? Nvm. Do u want some company to help you sleep?

I mentally debate whether or not to let him come.

  Me: No, i should really just go back to sleep. I'll talk to you later.

Brandon: Aight, bye.

I slowly put my phone down on my nightstand. I feel kinda bad for not letting him come over. But its freakin 4 in the morning.

  I get out from under the covers and jump out of bed. Might as well watch netflix. Since i dont have a T.V in my room i quietly go downstairs. Trying not to wake my parents. When i get to the living room i search for the remote. The only light in the room being the blue blur of moonlight through the window.

  I sit down and turn on the T.V. After 10 minutes of watching Pretty Little Liars, i hear something move behind me. I really hope that was just something...and not someone. Get it together. My self conscious tells me, although it never matches the same voice as me. And quite frankly it startles me.

  "H-Hello?" I turn around and theres a blur of something skim across my dinning room. "If you're there you better come out!" I whisper scream trying not to wake my parents.

  "T. We must go." I turn around to see...Brandon!?! What the hell is going on!? Did he break into my house!?

"Wh-" I dont have time to say anything because he grabs my arm and heads for the door. "What are you doing!?"