Alpha

"Plan?" Jacob looks skeptically at me for a second before remembering who i am. "Oh, right! Plan. Plan."

"We ain't got all day lover boy." I tease.

They both share the same pink tint on their cheeks. I wonder what it's like for them. I mean, i have a 'mate' and all that, but he doesn't expect me to stay, right?

Jacob looks at the ground, looking very lost in thought. "I got it!" He says, snapping his head up. Well i sure hope you do. "Follow my lead." He pulls out a key, and starts walking over to me.

He gently takes my wrists and unlocks the chains, then he does the same to my ankles. I smile in appreciation.

I get up, walking over to the door to see if there are any guards. I look through the door, as it is still a jar from when Jacob came in. And im thankful that we have been whispering when i see two buff guys gaurding the hall. I stumble back quickly, not wanting to get caught any time soon. You know...when a girl says she wants a vacation, this isnt usually what we have in mind.

"Im going to distract the guards, then ill...scratch my head as a sign to go." Jacob explains. Lets hope this works.

He opens the door a little more, as me and Ellyse hide behind it. As he enters the hallway we hear his loud booming voice. "Guards!" We look out of the cell to see the guards facing the opposite direction of the exit that we could possibly escape from. "I have been informed that you have duty on grounds 23 and 24."

Jacob looks at us and scratches his head. Obviously telling us to make our escape. We nod, indicating that we understand.

As we get further away from the guards we hear less and less of them questioning Jacobs Authority. That's their Beta for gods sake, they should listen to him. Uh...not that i would know, it's not like im part of a pack. And i dont intend to be.

"In here." I look up, but to my surprise, it isnt Ellyse talking. In fact, its Iryse.

She's pointing behind her into what looks to be a bedroom. I didn't exactly notice how far we had gotten. Instead of taking time to take in the scenery, I follow Iryse into the room.

I notice that the window is open. And before I know it, im being pulled towards it. "W-What are we doing?" I ask, as Iryse leads me over to the window. I look over the edge to see at least a 30 foot drop. "I don't recall signing up for an acrobatics club!" I scream towards Iryse.

"You see, there's a difference." Iryse says, looking out of the window then back up at me. "Acrobatics have a trampoline at the bottom." She smiles innocently.

Then, im pushed. Pushed right down to my doom. Might as well prepare for the impact. I didn't get a wedding, or a car, or even a 18th birth-

"Caught-cha!" My depressing thoughts were cut off by the surprisingly soft impact. And also, the voice of an Angel.

"What just happened!?" I scream, still not opening my eyes from my little mental rant.

"I caught you?" I finally open my eyes to reveal two fairly confused ones. And might i add hot. Wait what?

"Brandon!" If we are honest, i didn't mean to sound that enthusiastic. I'm just enthusiastic about getting to keep my life, not about seeing him. It's not like i know him.

"That's my name, dont wear it out. Or, actually, only you." He says, as a horrible handsom smirk apears on his face.

Trust me, i won't. I'd rather have u hate me, than love me and be upset when i leave. Cause hun, i ain't stayin.

He looks down at me, as he carries me back to his rich boy car. "When we get back home we can have ice cream. Do you want ice cream?"

Yes. "No." I couldn't say yeah, because then what's he gonna think? That, thats my home? Its not. And he needs to understand that.
"I need to return to my house in my town. I can't stay with you any longer. I miss my family and friends. And to be honest, i kinda miss school."