Impatient

We stop at the front desk of the Hotel. A young girl around the age of 19 was standing at the front using a nail file to file her nails. She had light brown hair and brown eyes, and might i say, a slutty outfit.

  Not noticing us walk up to her, Kylie -As impatient as she is- takes the nail file and snaps it in half. I mean...i could probably do that right?

  "Hey!" The brunette snaps her head up widening her eyes, "I was using that?!" She snatches the nail file out of Kylies hands her eyes still wide.

  "And now you aren't." Iryse says innocently.

  Not wanting to deal with this anymore I ask, "Have you seen a boy around our age," I say making a hand gesture to me and the 2 girls, "And a girl with him about 5'2?"

  "Nope can't say I have." She looks up at me with a smile. She looks up to the ceiling, almost in remembrance.

  "What? What is it?" I asked, with a not in my throat that i can't swallow.

  "Yes! I do remember. They went to room 286." She said pointing up in the air.

  "Lets go guys." Iryse says grabbing her car keys from the desk.

  "See ya pretty boy!" I don't turn around to look at her.

  I really hope shes there. I really hope theirs 2 beds. I really really hope they still have clothes on. Lets just hope for the best.

  We come up to the beige color door with the number 286 above it. Looking up to knock my hand is soon swatted at by an annoyed looking Iryse. "Ow! What was that for? I thought we were in a hurry!"

  "Yes. But we have to be logical about this." She says putting her hand down.  "Which is obviously something you can not do."

Okay that wasn't nice, or necessary.

  "I can be logical." I mumbled. I may be blonde but im not dumb.

  "Lets just" Kylie sighed, grabbing her wallet from her back pocket.

  "Shopping isn't much of an option right now." I glare at her. Was she being serious?

  "Hah, you're funny." She walks over to the door, as she was almost 3 feet behind me and Iryse. She pulls out a cedit card and slips it in between the door and the door's lock. Soon after jiggling the door and the cedit card, the door clicks and she opens it.

  Finally processing what had just happened, I step in the room quietly. Trying not to wake them, i mentally cheer because of the 2 beds that are in here. I smile as i look to the bed next to the window and see T. My smile doesn't last long as i look over to see Brandon and realize what he is.

  "We have to get her out of here." I whisper to Iryse and she's quick to put her finger up to her lips and shush me.

  "Can I help you?" We turn around to see a smirking Brandon.

  "Give her back, or ill get her myself." I start to walk towards her, turning my back to Brandon.

  Before i can reach her, my back is against the hardness of the wall. I flinch as my head starts to throb from hitting the wall as well.

  "You can't take her..." Brandon whispers, more to himself than to me.

  "Why the hell not?" I spit at him through gritted teeth.

He takes a moment to reply before saying, "because shes my mate." My heart stops.

  After reading all of the insane and dreamed about fantasies about soul mates, i dont know how im still standing. Probably cuz hes holding u to the wall? I shake the voice out of my head as there is no time for nonsense. Staring at the floor breathless, i just stand there.

  "So...while we are sharing." I don't need to look up to know its Iryse. "I have something to show you. I hope you're a cat lover."

  I was about to say something along the lines of "fuck you" or "ain't time for games" but when i looked up, this wasn't a game. The blonde haired blue eyed girl that i thought told me all her secrets already, was a cat. An actual cat. Not just an "actual cat" but the kind you see in an anime. She was -correct me if im wrong- A Neko. She had a tail as long as a mini surf board and ears that sprung from the top of her head. Just when i thought it was all there, she held her hands up to refeal cat like hands with cat like claws. This was way more than just an anime.

  "So, hello." Iryse said, awkwardly might i add.

  I could hear a growl come from Brandon as he goes over to the front of T's bed. Was he protecting her?

  She was still sound asleep. All i could think about was the fact that she was somehow connected to him, in a way i will never be able to fully understand.  Right now, shes not just connected to a person, shes connected to a monster.

  "How is it possible.." i finally speak, breaking the awkward silence that filled the room.

  Brandon looks at me, knowing excatly what i mean. "She is human if thats what u want to know as well." I scoff. I already know that.

  "Well how is," I pause not wanting to say the word. "This possible?"

  "Well, T and i are anatomicay comlatible." He says, looking down at me.

  "Yeah so, what does that mean?"

  "So...humans have 23 pairs of chomosomes in each cell, -boring i know- Lycans or, werewolves, have 72. Some of these cells can restore  and heal at an exponential rate. In 43 of the chromosome pairings, one of the chromosomes does healing the other, deteriorating. However, 22 of the 73 chromosome pairs are the autosomes which can be found in humans. Like you. One pairing are gender specific chromosomes, which can also be found in humans." He looks at me as if expecting me to get what the hell he just said.

  "I have no idea why chromosomes have anything to do with mates." I say, slowly getting up and sitting on the bed that isn't accupied.

  "Patients. After all that there are 6 remaining chromosome pairings in each cell. These six chromosomes are incomplete. They are each missing one of the two p-arms and q-arms that would complete the chromosomes. But..."

 "Where they at tho." I said sarcastically.

  "In their mates!!" Iryse says, her smile lighting up her face face like she just won a game show.

  Brandon crosses his arms and closes his eyes smiling, like he has just also won a game show, but as a sore winner. As for me, im sitting just wondering how many classes it took him to retake to understand that. Because i most defiantly didn't.

  "I still don't get it." I say looking down at my hands.

  "Should've seen that coming." Iryse mumbles as her smile fades and she looks down at her feet.

  "It means you got some of yo blood inside her blood and you feel a connection when you are together." Kylie says, summing up about everything he had just explained. Which, by the looks of it, he isnt happy about.

  He growls, "Hey i was just helping the poor guy out" Kylie says, pointing her finger at me over her shoulder. I feel...offended.

  "Do you get it now?" Brandon asks.

  "Yeah" I got up. Brandon smiles in satisfaction. "Thanks Kylie." I add just before he gets too happy. He just snarls and walks to the side of the bed T is laying on.

  "Shes mine." And before i can process what he has just said, my vision blurs as im reconnected with the familiar darkness i see right before i go to bed.

  Before i fall back i hear someone calling my name. Then...Darkness.

--------------------

You guys should push that little star thing at the bottom...only if u enjoy the story tho bruh :)

   Thoughts on the scientifically proven explaination? Keep in mind i had to research this off of another book. Just for you guys!!