One Chance Too Many

After the little 'my mates a monster' thing, i stood there. I never said anything, never made a move to leave. Im standing here waiting to wake up from the nightmare i am enduring in.

I didn't notice the emptiness of the room until a hand came flying in front of my face. "Hello?" My eyes focus on Ellyse, who is currently trying to get me to pay attention to her. "Oh uh, they left. Brandon wanted me to get you to your room." She gives me a concerned smile.

I couldn't help but feel a angry that he sent Ellyse to take me to my room. It's not that i dont like Ellyse, shes great. It's just, he couldn't do it himself? Im not a baby. Also, it wouldn't be so bad to have him keep me company. He lied to you. What do u mean 'it wouldnt be so bad'?

He did lie to me. He didn't tell me the whole story. Everyone deserves a second chance, but i can't help but notice that he got way more than two chances. He used my love to his advantage. If he thinks im just going to let this go then he's got it all wrong. He didn't just lie, but he kept something life changing from me.

He's a killer.

"Take me to him." Her mouth opens to make any excuse she's capable of. "No, take me to him or i'll find him myself." Her eyes go wide.

She grabs my arm, leading me away from the living room. There's so many things that are worth forgetting about, and forgiving. This, this isnt one of them. He tore down my trust and i think it's time I use some of my chances, because he already had plenty. Its time i show him that he's nothing without me. Its my turn.

"He's in there." She gestures to Brandons Office door. I should've known he would be here. Maybe thats why she was so intimidated. 1. Im almost 'Luna', 2. She knew i was gonna know where he is.

I grab her to stop her from leaving. "Thank you." I give her a curtisy smile.

She gives a polite smile and nod, leaving me in front of Brandon's office door. Here it goes. What am i going to say? What even is there to say? How will i say it? Oh jeez...i didnt think this through.

Before i get to open the door myself, it opens without my hand even touching the door nob. My mouth drops open, as i see Brandon in the doorway, just as stunned as i am.

"T." He says, looking around behind me. "Where's Ellyse? She was supposed to take you to your room." He scratches the back of his head, his cheeks a tint of red. Hes blushing!

"Yeah well, we need to talk." I slowly walk past him, entering his office, sitting on top of his desk.

He stiffly turns to face me. Any sign of nervousness is soon washed off his face. His eyes furrow and hands clenched until his knuckles turn chalky white. "Right. Talk."

"You can't seriously be the angry one here? For gods sake Brandon! You lied to me about something terrible!" By now im full on screaming at him.

He arches an eyebrow putting his hands in his pockets. "Dang, who lit the fuse to your tampon?"

Is he serious? If he's serious then I can certainly light the fuse to his face. "This is a dangerous game your playing Brandon. If that's even your real name."

"Okay, yes. Thats my real name. Stop over reacting." He rolls his eyes, sitting down on his desk next to me.

"That's it." I say, standing up. "Im not dealing with your lies, your love, and im most defiantly not dealing with you. You're a monster and i want nothing to do with you." He tries to speak but i cut him off before the tears threaten to blow my cover. "So Brandon, I hope you get the picture, because you're no longer in it."