Vampires and Werewolves Are Real

*Ashton's POV*

  Has it really come to this? Was all of this just...planned? Walking down the school hallway, wondering where in the hell T is...and all i can think is, its all his fault.

  "Its all whos fault?" The sound of a familiar voice snaps me out of me daze. I look up to see Iryse with a confused expression on her face.

  "Oh, uhm..Did i say that out loud?" I stop, Sticking my hands in my pocket and facing her. Maybe i should tell her. Maybe she would know?

  "Yeah haha, so are you gonna tell me?" She asks with a concerned face. Would she really know? Do I have to take all the risks i can just to find T?

"Hello?" She waves her hand infront of my face as to try and get my attention.

  I decide to just come out with it. "Do you know where T is?" Her smile falls and I see realization in her eyes but its soon gone. Not letting her respond i add, "Do you know who took her?"

  "Not here." She pulls me into an empty hallway. "Brandon." Thats all she has to say before i pull her out of the school doors and head for my car.

  "Ash we can't do this." She stops. I was about to start yelling but when i turned around she was looking down.

  "Look, im sorry i-"

  "Not without help." She says looking up with a smirk on her face. And might i say, it's quite frightening.

  "What do u mean?"

  "I mean, im not hesitating to bring mt girlfriend into this." She smiles, my confusion turning to anger.

  "Why? Is she a cop or something!?" Does she really think im going put another girl in danger?

  "No. Even better." She pulls me away from my car and into another. Not trying to start any fights, i open the black car door and get in.

  *

After what felt like a very long drive, we come up to a very large and very...Pink house.

  "Are you getting out or do i need to carry you?" A very annoyed Iryse looks over at me while turning her car off.

  "No, im going im going." I unbluckle my deat belt and open the door.

  I come up to the door with a very loud Iryse knocking on the door. Or...yelling at it?

  "Hello!?" She screams at the door, almost like it can hear her.

"Don't you think you should kn-" Without finishing, the door opens. Looking around, i notice there was no one standing behind the door to open it.

  "Honey im here!" She screams at the bottom of the staircase. Honey? Who..?

  "Oh my gawd, did you get the milk!?" All of a sudden i see a girl with long black hair, and fairly dark eyes coming down the stairs. Shes stunning if you ask me.

  "Ughhh you didn't remind me!" Iryse says while heading to a room, that looks to be a kitchen.

  "Can someone tell me what he's doing here" I turn to see the black haired girl pointing at me with a straight glare on her face. Did i do something?

  "Oh right. So. Kylie meet Ashton, Ashton meet Kylie." Iryse introduces us.

  "I know who he is." Kylie says, still not dropping her glare. "Hes the one who hit on my girl." I instantly regret ever coming here.

  "Listen. We kinda don't have time for this. I'm really sorry about that but-" For the 3rd time i get cut off. By Kylie of course.

  "You don't know the whole story." Kylie sighs and goes to sit on her couch.

  Corssing my arms i look over to Iryse asking with my eyes what the hell shes talking about.

  "Brandon isnt a real person?" She states, though it comes out more like a question than a statement.

  "He's not a? Okay so hes a ghost." I say sarcastically.

  They stand staring at me. For a second I think about if my sarcastic question may be true?

  All of a sudden the room fills with laughter. I look up and can't help but smile a little.

  "A ghost!?! Y-You think?" Kylie says between laughs. I laugh along trying not to show that i actually believed it for a second.

  "Y-Yeah...i guess not." I look down while again, putting my hands in my pockets.

  "Yeah no. But hes a werewolf." They both stop laughing. Their intense glare making me stop aswell.

  "Thats funny guys, but im actually in a hurry so can we get on with the real story?" They can't be serious right? Werewolves aren't real.

  "Ash, look, i know you probably think we are talking nonsense but its true." They can't seriously think im going to believe them? Its not like they have proof?

  "You're right." I say, their faces instantly light up. "You are talking nonsense." Their smiles are soon replaced with a frown.

  "Too add onto the 'nonsense',"  Kylie rolls her eyes. "Im also a Vampire. I have...powers." She gets up and goes to a brown wooden cabinet.

  "You guys are crazy. Im actually trying to find my friend, if u dont know where she is then ill just leave." I say turning around and heading to the door.

  "No, you're already in enough danger. Just with knowing what we are." Iryse says, getting up from the couch also.

  "Well then what the hell are you!? A cat person?" I point at Iryse as she smirks.

  "No. Im a Hunter. A wolf hunter." I roll my eyes at her words. She sees this and scoffs.

  "I'll prove it." I look over to Kylie as shes holding the brown old looking book. I can't quite make out the words on the tittle.

  "Oh yeah? How?" I ask still staring at Iryse but listening to Kylie.

"You would know if you looked at me." I slowly turn to Kylie.

  What stands in front of me is neither human, nor animal. This right here, wasn't Kylie. This was a monster. Everything they told me, flooding into my brain. This is too much to take in.

  Still staring at Kylie she hands me the book she was just holding.

  "Take it. It has all the info we need for where we are going next." I look down at the book shes handing me and can finally read the words. Vampires and werewolves are real.

  -------------
Vote
  Hehehe guess u thought it woukd just be werewolves huh? Do u like Kylie? What about Iryse? Where's the milk and how could she forget it :'(
Anyways, comment what your thoughts are and leave a vote cuz you know ya love me.