I Don't Need Saving!!!

Sooo hai guyssss!! Author hereee. So...I had a dream.  But nooo not just any dream. I had a dream that kinda made me on edge. And now i can't stop thinking about it. It's about me having an actual soul mate. He was so...beautiful. It was while i was in High school, i think. And he had brown hair and brown eyes and i know i know, he doesnt sound like the perfect guy, but to me he was just as beautiful. And i really did feel a connection towards him. And then when we were at lunch he asked me if i wanted to go to "the bathroom" with him after lunch. I replied with a "nahh." He slowly got up, a little upset, and walked to the bathroom. I just sat there talking to my best friend about what had just happened. After lunch we went to the bathroom, because i actually needed to use it. We looked inside first (idk why there was a window) and my eyes widen from the scene i saw in front of me. It was a group of my guy friends (my mates guy friends that i met. And he often got jealous when i sat even close to one). They were on the floor one with a nose bleed and others with bruises. I just stood there...and then soon enough, i went in to help them. The nurse soon after came in and told us where my mate (Miles) was. (Idk why i dont remember the other guys names) Luckly, he didnt have any bruises or blood loss. But my heart broke when she told me he got knocked out and is now unconscious. I cried. And cried. But i didn't let myself do that. I ran and ran out of the building and looked up. When i looked up it was him. Miles. And he looked fine. He must've woken up.  So i ran, not away, but right towards him. He engulfed me in a large hug just whispering in my ear that everything would be alright. Then...i woke up. It made me extremely mad that it was only a dream. Well...there u go.

            ENJOY THE STORY ⬇

  *T's POV*

   As i awake from my somewhat nice sleep i look up to be reminded of where i am. Im quick to look around the pale white room and see none other than Brandon. However, he was not alone. Iryse, Ashton, and Kylie were here too.

I see Brandon, Kylie and Iryse surrounding Ashton who is currently laying on top of the other bed. What happened?

  "What's going on..?" I ask, as Brandon turns around to face me.

  "He passed out when i told him you were my-" He stops. His what? Friend? Don't tell me he said girlfriend.

  "Your what?" I ask, still very confused.

  I hear a loud gasp from the other bed, "Im okay! Im okay!" Just before i was going to get an answer from Brandon, Ashton has the nerve to wake up.

  When will i actually have luck?

  I look at them, in utter confusion as to why they are all here.

Though, Iryse was half cat and half human. To say this was unrealistic was an understatement. How could this get any more unbelievable?

   As i was struggling to form words, Brandon took it as an invitation to speak for them, "They wanted to come and 'save you'." Those words. After all of this and those words still exist in their vocabulary!?

  Not struggling anymore i let it out. "I dont need ANYONE to save me! Im not some little girl asking for her mommy! So if you guys truly feel that someone needs 'saving', maybe take it up with them first. Cause i can assure you, i can handle myself." I just about bark out in anger.

  Brandon takes his hand and rubs reassuring circles on my back. I let in a breath that i didn't know i was keeping out. "Hey, look at me." I hear Brandon so much as whisper. Without a second thought, im looking up at him. "You might not need saving, but they are only trying to help." He looks down and takes my hand in his. Sparks light up inside me just from the touch. What is happening?