Its a Party

Here i am, waiting for this damsel in distress to wake up. Then again, i think the guy he was holding on by the neck would qualify too. Just another reason to keep this crazy wolf in one room for a while. Although, i still don't understand how i managed to get him in here without having to scream at him.

  Brandon stirs and i look down at him in awe. How does he just sleep after something like that happens? Eh, i would probably sleep if i had someone stoking my head too. Because yes, that is what i have been doing after i layed him down on his bed. I have a feeling that whatever that guy wants has to do with Brandons mate. Me.

  "T?" I look down, but only see a pair of closed eyes and two furrowed eyebrows.

  "Yes?" I respond, stroking his hair once more.

  "He wants to take you with him." He slowly opens his eyes, taking in my body language. I just stare, wide eyed. As if knowing that i was worried he continues, "I won't let him."

  I close my eyes, slowly counting to 10 in my head. His words dont take the worry away, sooner or later it won't be his choice anymore.

   "Why?" Is all i manage to say after counting to 10 and releasing a breath.

  Pain rushes through his eyes, soon replaced with a cold stare. He glares, intently at the pillow in my lap.  Jeez what did the pillow ever do to him?

  "To take you back." My eyebrows furrow in confusion. What did he mean by 'take me back'?

  Realization overcomes me and im soon filled with worry, again. They want to take me back, back to my home. Back to my family, to my friends. To school. My nose scrunches in disgust at the thought of school.

  "Well, it is my home. As much as I want you to be happy, you know that i can't stay." I look at him, dead in the eyes. He scans my face, almost looking for an escape from the truth.

  He sighs. "I know." I smile. A smile, that is soon dropped. "You have to visit them sometime."

  My mouth drops open. Oh no he didn't. "No. I have to live there." I reply dryly. I didn't mean it to come out so rude, but its true.

  He eyes me weirdly. He looks surprised. "You're serious? No. You live here now."

  Is this guy for real? "No. No i don't. I live with my family. Fa-mi-ly. Ever heard of one?" I reply. I instantly regret ever saying that last sentence.

  It seemed to strike a nerve.

  I think he's triggered.

  "Leave." He doesn't meet my eyes as he says this. Which frankly, makes me very frustrated.

  I get up, mumblimg under my breath about how hes a drama queen. Its not like he did nothing wrong.

  Two wrongs don't make a right.

  Yeah, but one wrong will make a male go mad.

  I open the door, standing there for a second. Just hoping that maybe he'll ask me to turn around.

  I don't turn around while saying something i might regret later. "When i leave this room, trust me when i say this, im not coming back."

  Whithout letting him respond i quickly close the door behind me and head to the living room. Hoping that i would find the two men here before, so that they coukd take me home. Unfortunately i come off short.

  The pack doctor.

  Thats it! After that, he's gonna need all the help he can get.