1

We were currently sitting in the delta flyer's cockpit.

I was wearing this dress and boots and also a black pantyhose

I watched as the guys played a card game for money. I think it was named Poker. Before the game, Neelix said that he didn't play it before, ever. But I doubted that. He was really good.

"Heart, heart, heart. Just one more heart", Neelix mumbled.

"You might as well be showing us your hand, Neelix. This is a game of strategy, deception", Tom said.

"Never let the opponents know your hand", Harry advised.

"Right." (Neelix)

Paris, was the dealer in this game and he gave Neelix his one card.

"Bah." (Neelix)

"Ten", Commander Chakotay said.

"I see your ten, and raise you twenty." (Harry)

"Neelix?" (Tom)

"I'm thinking. Twenty. Another twenty. Ha." (Neelix)

"If I didn't know any better, I'd say we're being hustled." (Harry)

"Ensign?" Neelix asked confused.

"Oh, I'm not buying the innocent Talaxian routine." (Harry)

"I don't know what you're talking about. I've, I've, this is the first time I've played. What is it called?" (Neelix)

"Poker", everyone else and I answered at the same time in unison.

"Look, why don't we make things a little more interesting. Forget the chips. Let's bet on tomorrow's work detail, all right? Whoever wins this hand gets the morning off", Tom offered.

"I'm in." (Chakotay)

"I'm in." (Harry)

"Sounds good to me." (Neelix)

"And lucky for me, that I didn't join in", I mumbled.

"What have you got?" Chakotay asked.

"Two pair." (Harry)

"Does that beat a flush?" Neelix asked.

"I knew you were bluffing", Harry exclaimed.

"That beats me. Tom?" (Chakotay)

We were all looking at the last named person but Tom was staring at something and we all turned and followed to where his eyes were looking. There was something strange floating in front of the delta flyer.

"What is that?" I asked curious.

"It's a Borg Cube."

'A ship of these drones?' I asked myself in thoughts, 'and it's out here alone, all by itself?'

The Borg cube was coming straight for us.

"Battle stations!" Chakotay yelled and everyone jumped up, causing the items of the game to fly around and spread over the floor.

"And I had a full house", Tom said when he sat down in the pilot seat, I rolled my eyes at his comment.

The Cube fires at our Flyer.

"I can't shake them." (Tom)

"Return fire", Chakotay ordered.

"Why didn't our sensors detect them?" Neelix asked.

That was a very good question which I asked myself too, and I got curious for the answer.

"Looks like they used a dispersal field to mask their approach", Harry guessed.

"Warp drive?" (Chakotay)

"No luck. Too much damage to the plasma injectors", Tom answered him.

"Harry, get down there and see what you can do." (Chakotay)

Harry got up and went to the Jefferies tube and climbed in.

"Shields down eighteen percent." (Neelix)

"Harry, status?" (Chakotay)

"I need time to clear the injectors."

"Sir, the Cube's power output is fluctuating." (Neelix)

"Then we're still in the game. Bring us about. Target their propulsion matrix." (Chakotay)

"We've lost phasers." (Neelix)

"Arm photon torpedoes. Fire when ready." (Chakotay)

They fired at the cube and I my grip onto the seat tightened. I just didn't want to be assimilated yet.

"We knocked out their main propulsion system." (Neelix)

"Good. Now get us out of here, Tom." (Chakotay)

"They've got us in a tractor beam." (Tom)

Okay, now it was time to panic. And I did really. My breath hitched to a higher level.

"Calm down Lil. Try to breath even. Harry! We need warp power, now!" (Chakotay)

"We lost two more relays. I can't!" Harry yelled.

We were hit again and that knocked Harry out.

"Harry? Harry!" (Chakotay)

"Engines are offline." (Tom)

"Oh my god", I whined.

"We are the Borg. Your biological and technological distinctiveness will be added to our own. Resistance is futile."

"No no no no no!"

"Lil, please, it doesn't help you if you are hyperventilating. Steady your breathing", Chakotay tried to calm me down, while the Flyer was dragged inside the cube.

"Listen, I need you to hide, okay? I want to know you in safety. When it's clear, try to contact the Voyager, okay?"

I nodded and got up, then walked to another Jefferies tube and climbed down. I heard some shouting and other sounds while I hid in that Jefferies tube and I made myself as small as I could. Then the delta flyer went through some turbulence and I could only remember a pain in my head and left leg before I blacked out.