6

Icheb was standing behind the next corner and heard the little conversation/argumentation. He felt something in his heart, but he didn't know what it was. He thought that the other teen boy was acting wrong. In his heart, he didn't want the girl to be injured or sick. So he followed the other teen boy and got the box.

[On the Bridge on the Voyager]

"I bought us another two hours. The pathogen?" (Janeway)

"It should be ready by then", Tuvok answered.

"Did you see the away team?" B'elanna asked.

"I'm afraid not, but Seven assured me our people haven't been harmed. Except for Lil", Janeway answered.

"What's the problem?" (B'elanna)

"Injuries on waist and leg and fever." (Janeway)

"She has a sepsis. So we must hurry with a solution. I can't believe we're negotiating with adolescent drones." (B'elanna)

"They're not exactly drones. Mature Borg are predictable. They'll ignore you or assimilate you. But these juveniles, they're unstable", Janeway explained.

"They are contemptuous of authority, convinced that they are superior. Typical adolescent behaviour for any species", Tuvok mentioned.

There was suddenly a peeping.

"It's a transmission, from the Cube." (B'elanna)

"Seven?" (Janeway)

"No. It's Harry. I'm clearing it up now." (B'elanna)

"Delta Flyer to Voyager, respond." (Harry)

"We're receiving you, Ensign. Where are you?" Janeway answered the call.

[In the Delta Flyer - aft compartment]

"Still in the Flyer. It's locked up in some kind of hanger bay, along with two alien ships", Harry answered.

[On the Bridge]

"I've isolated his coordinates." (Tuvok)

"How close is he to their shield generator?" (Janeway)

"Roughly eight hundred meters", Tuvok stated.

"Harry, are there any plasma charges aboard the Flyer?" (Janeway)

"Yes, ma'am." (Harry)

"In that case, how do you feel about going for a little walk?" (Janeway)

[In the Delta Flyer - aft compartment]

"I could use the exercise", Harry stated.

"Tuvok will guide you to the shield generator. If you destroy it, you won't have to make the trip back." (Janeway)

"Understood." (Harry)